• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

5 relatives fighting outside coffeeshop over deceased CPF money...

micromachine

Lieutenant General
Loyal
1544854797180.png

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
Typical 70%, voters. Everything free also they want, even NTUC plastic bags. Lol...:biggrin:

Another PAP's pride! :biggrin:

ToaPehGong

Alfrescian
Loyal
Nothing to be ashamed of. Even the most prestigious family fought in public and the son mentioned it in Parliament to convivced me. I'm so convinced I'm still paying him his million dollars salary. Long live PAP, huat ahhhhhhh

JustLikeThis

Alfrescian
Loyal
When someone passes away, may i ask the distribution from CPF to nominees will be back the nominees' CPF account or bank account?

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Malays no need to fight for anything. Just sleep at home and MUIS will send $$$ to the laziest family member

Ya sure...cina most hardworking n never recd $$ from CDAC. So dont kpkb when ur kind jobs stolen by FTs ya. Hardworking my foot! Now replaced by ah neh n pinoy:smile: :smile:

Last edited:

KuanTi01

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
What a shame; these shameless people fighting among themselves for the deceased's CPF monies. They should join forces and fight for a noble cause such as the return of our CPF monies at age 55.