• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious 5 Ppl Uplorry At Bro Chun Sing's Tanjong Pagar Ward 13 Feb 2021! Is This A Bad Omen? Pray For Bro Chun Sing

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
Have you ever sped on the road for thrills? Was your first intention to endanger pedestrians or other road users?
As a leecord my uncle will never do anything to endanger anyone's life including his own KNN he modify cars just for cosmetic but he never sped even for once KNN that's why my uncle well qualified to speak :rolleyes:KNN

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Maybe you can try to stop EVERYONE who has posted comments on this accident. On this forum, on fuckwarezone, on prolificcrap, on Facebook, on Instagram, on Whatsapp.
No thanks.. I am just a anonymous sinkie. It's not my mission to teach other adults what human decency and compassion is.

LITTLEREDDOT

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
CCTV finally shown... :confused::confused::confused:
This Ms Oh is very brave to run into the flames like that... Hope she can pull through this ordeal in the best way possible.

Unlike that guy in the white BMW who pulled up. He ran into the Korean restaurant.

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
This Ms Oh is very brave to run into the flames like that... Hope she can pull through this ordeal in the best way possible.
KNN all the speculation was an attempt to open door before ignition KNN mm hai gwa ran straight into fire :eek: KNN brave or what my uncle also don't know KNN more to you jump I jump KNN

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal

Chao cheebye drive so fast, could have easily killed someone else. Heaven really punished the motherfucker bastard driver! Too bad the other passengers died as well. Fucking bastard driver is lucky that he died, instead of getting paralyzed or worse.

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
KNN all the speculation was an attempt to open door before ignition KNN mm hai gwa ran straight into fire :eek: KNN brave or what my uncle also don't know KNN more to you jump I jump KNN

If I were to make a guess, I reckoned the 5 chaps were unconscious upon impact of the crash, fuel start leaking, ah girl reached the site after 50m dash, door auto lock and unable to open it, flames started and spread fast, ah girl still unable to open door until flames too strong for her to tahan.

yup... I thought she ran to a non-burning vehicle at first too... I’ll pray for what’s best for her...

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
as future sinkie bride, the few thoughts that cum instinctively to mind that will spur action are:
“oh dear, my ride is going up in (smoke and) flames, who’s going to pick me up for lunch? better help.”
“oh no, who’s going to pay mortgage for hdb flat? must save (him).”
“oh my, my groom (and golden ticket) to a flashy life is going up in a flash, who’s going to make me look good as a bride and pay for the wedding? must chiong to salvage the situation.”
“oh shit, who’s going to pay for maid and give me allowance? die die must try.”

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
It's missing the footage of the car initially coming in from the other direction, that was shown in the Shitty Times' 'exclusive' video.

But thank you for sharing. :thumbsup: