• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious 5 Ppl Uplorry At Bro Chun Sing's Tanjong Pagar Ward 13 Feb 2021! Is This A Bad Omen? Pray For Bro Chun Sing

gingerlyn

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You can see many Facebook comments that “pls wait for the investigations and don’t jump into conclusion” they are most likely the victims friends who were actually encouraged them to speed in the road a few moments before the accident

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
Mr Song Seng Wun, 60, an economist who lives in the area, said he heard cars revving loudly down the road at about 5.30am. After about 10 minutes, he heard a loud crash. “I looked out of my window and saw flames,” he told ST.
Shin Ming Fb Page shows the racing video clap and a few Soh Lian were hysterical when they saw their heroes speeding in the road. After a few moments later all the 5 dead
tenor.gif

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
KNN this simple statement can lead my uncle to ask
1. the fiancee was also inside the car So what it meant by tried to open the door to save the bf ? KNN
2. Even without opening the door she will still be burnt le since she was also inside the car ? KNN
KNN my uncle leead sala woman was not inside the car but why would the woman predict where the car shall be and can be there to open the door ? KNN
26-year-old woman, who is believed to be known to the driver, had tried to help the five men after the accident, he said

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
they are most likely the victims friends who were actually encouraged them to speed in the road a few moments before the accident
KNN my uncle catch no ball this statement KNN
Who are the they leefering to ? KNN who are the victims and who are the victims friends KNN is it the passengers were the victims and driver the victims friend ? KNN

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
Who are the they leefering to ? KNN who are the victims and who are the victims friends KNN is it the passengers were the victims and driver the victims friend ? KNN
Why u so easily cuntfused and so stupid?. there was big group of people. All fren fren with each other. But BMW cannot hold all of them. So, some of them get in the BMW with the driver. Other not so popular fren stand on the side of the road and video them and cheer them on. When car langar, it was near the group on the side of the road. Only 30m away. so All ran there to help. But occupants were in the middle of a bak kwa process and bbqing nicely. so bor pian, let them burn lah. understand now?

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why u so easily cuntfused and so stupid?. there was big group of people. All fren fren with each other. But BMW cannot hold all of them. So, some of them get in the BMW with the driver. Other not so popular fren stand on the side of the road and video them and cheer them on. When car langar, it was near the group on the side of the road. Only 30m away. so All ran there to help. But occupants were in the middle of a bak kwa process and bbqing nicely. so bor pian, let them burn lah. understand now?
It is not my uncle stoopid lo KNN those people who said this were the stoopid ones becas if they were victim would they even board the stoopid BMW? :rolleyes: KNN to my uncle there should not be victim involved all leeserved to die what waiting for conclusion leeport KNN

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
Thanks for some clarification KNN my uncle roughly see the peekture now KNN means cham you only fly and exploded within few secs KNN if my uncle were 1 of the not-so-popular friend he think he will laugh until lao sai there KNN

bushtucker

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Nowadays all these 古惑仔 or 富二代 are getting younger, richer and more stupid.

Sometimes people say God is fair. Give you riches and nice cars but end up with a short life due to bad and stupid decisions.

cocobobo

Alfrescian
Loyal
Cremation in progress. The friends didnt call fireman quickly enough.

bushtucker

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
When it is time for the court case, these “friends" will just feign ignorance and say that they are not responsible for the driver's actions.

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
Preliminary investigations revealed the car was driven by a 29-year-old man with four male passengers, in their 20s on board.
KNN hmm a little strange that all 5 were males KNN now my uncle suspect some or the driver could be a gay KNN
Mr Song Seng Wun, 60, an economist who lives in the area, said he heard cars revving loudly down the road at about 5.30am. After about 10 minutes, he heard a loud crash. “I looked out of my window and saw flames,” he told ST.
When Mr Song went to the scene of the incident, he saw a man kneeling and crying on the side of the road.
KNN this Mr song is leelee the kaypoh kind KNN if is my uncle he will probably just view it inside his house and wait for news leeport KNN Mr song took the effort to go there ssll and offered to be interviewed KNN

Pinkieslut

Alfrescian
Loyal
Nowadays all these 古惑仔 or 富二代 are getting younger, richer and more stupid.

Sometimes people say God is fair. Give you riches and nice cars but end up with a short life due to bad and stupid decisions.

These are not genuine 富二代.

These are children of Ah Beng Ah Seng SME bosses, typically in small trade or food businesses.

Mostly low SES rubbish.