• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

4D punters fall in here

mwjng

Alfrescian
Loyal
I have been observing this thread for the past month and have noted down the numbers for Singapore 4D. So far for the past 6 weeks (18 draws), there is has yet to be a significant hit (as far as I know), even if it is iBet or system bet.
With no disrespect to the TS with all his public spirit intentions, this has not convinced me that this method of deducing 4D hits (esp for top 3 places) is anything above the average.

sylvester134

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sunday Kumantong Numbers 30 Nov 2008
SG POOLS 4D by Oil Bottle Kumantong >>>2976

Magnum 4D by Blacky >>> 8867

Sports TOTO 4D by Both Hands Raising Kumantong >>>4582

Malaysian 4D Members Take Note:
4D Predictions been showing at least 3 numbers on TOP3 Prizes of Special Cash Sweep 1+3D and Da Ma Cai 1+3D (PMP 1+3D)

BlueCat

Alfrescian
Loyal
bro sylvester,
kum-sia,really appreciate your time and effort here.

bro mwjng,
there is no such thing as such strike. everything is up to everyone to believe.

Good Luck To All !

mwjng

Alfrescian
Loyal
Of course there is no such thing of a SURE STRIKE. What I am highlighting is that over the past months, these predictions did not strike a single number even it they are permutated 24 or 12 times. We are not hoping for 1st 2nd 3rd prize but there is NOTHING. Hence these predictions is difficult to believe and even if u are a believer of such numbers, tactically, u are no worse off having your own pet numbers since the predictions score a zero.

Alfrescian
Loyal
mwjng

True, there is no sure strike numbers. Depending how many numbers you buy. If you look
at my 8 numbers for trial run. So far 3 numbers in system appeared. The objective is to buy small and think big. If you buy direct numbers chances you will not strike a direct number for one year. But if you buy ibet or system, at least you will hit some and get returns better than none, otherwise you have lady luck. That is why I try out this way on a 24 permutations.

mwjng

Alfrescian
Loyal
Tks Bro 0939

What i have done is that I have bought every Kumantong number given and have diligently followed it for every draw (the number list grows week by week) for the past few months. I will always place iBet or system and not direct nos only. Unfortunately my complaint is that the hit rate is zero or close to zero. Hence it is almost like going for quick pick 4D every draw from a tactical perspective.

Alfrescian
Loyal
mwyng

Kumantong numbers are for every draw 3 different numbers, Where else my way are for long term like for a year basis. I have 3 pet numbers which I brought for 12 system and at times pick one or two for every draw. Buy within your budget and be patience, say 4 to 6 numbers in ibets or permutations. Your target should be at least one hit per month. The rest is your luck. I based on past records and probablilities. I also have quite
a number of 12 system numbers if you want. Chances you will minimise your loss. You will made more money if it hit top three prizes,

WOOHOO

Alfrescian
Loyal
sun 301108

1st : 3134

2nd : 1167

3rd : 0009

Starters : 7158 8940 5128 8698 0171 0732 6041 5587 5014 8112

Consolations : 8098 4262 5299 6588 5396 2372 0387 9404 1100 8025

huat!!!huat!!!huat!!!

Alfrescian
Loyal
22nd Nov
23rd Nov
26th Nov all no hits

Total bets $576 +762 =$1338
Total Hit $2310
Total win $972

so upto now we have a gain of $972 with 2 draws to go. we are on the winning side
becos one number came out 1st prize. My hunch that these 2 numbers will be good
for this weekends. 0123 and 1278. The objective is to minimise your loss and only
win if it came out top three prizes.

29th Nov - no hit
30th Nov = 8025 consolation $ 60

Total bets- $1722 ( 1338 +192+192)
Total Hits - $2370 (2320 +60)
End of trial total win $548 for 2 weeks.

Maybe in December I will try system 12 for 6 numbers - one month trial.

sylvester134

Alfrescian
Loyal
Kumantong 4D Numbers for Singapore Prediction have not been hitting lately. I will stop sharing here for awhile. Folks who already in the Private Blog can view the upcoming 4D Predictions in the Private Blog.

I will share here again once the 4D Numbers for Singapore able to hit at least 3 numbers at Top 3 Prizes again in constant basis.

Alfrescian
Loyal
* Eight lucky numbers for trial in December. All 12 permutations for your trial run.
Buy within your budget or you can select a few to suit your pocket. Remember, 4D does not make you rich. Try TOTO if you want to be rich. No sure strike but these 8 numbers have hit top three bracket for the past one year and they have exceeded the average of 5 hits in a year each. So I Based on probabilities and on average you should hit 3 times in a month. The objective is to minimise your losses and win if it hit top three. You can buy ibets or permutations. You must have patience.
For one month trial we based on $12 per number, total $96 per draw. That is $1 per number system for easy permutation. On one year we have 156 draws, every month we will have 13 draws.