• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious 49 Year Old HDB Terrace House Sold For $1.269 Million! Oppies Still Think HDB 99-Year Leasehold Is Decaying Lease? Fucking Losers!

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
I think it's more a fixation with living in a landed property. The "prestige". Most sinkies are weirdly wired. Has to be the education, the environment and the water they make us drink. Landed property = roof issues, drain issues, lawn maintenance, termites, need to maintain exterior facade, burglary, limited parking spaces, hot as fuck during most days and nights. All in, a lousy proposition.
I own several landed properties. I don't have any of these issues you mention. So don't come here and talk cock.

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
I own several landed properties. I don't have any of these issues you mention. So don't come here and talk cock.
So have I , and still do in fact.:biggrin: I just didn't want to brag. Talk cock is one of the main objectives here. At least for me.:thumbsup:

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
So have I , and still do in fact.:biggrin: I just didn't want to brag. Talk cock is one of the main objectives here. At least for me.:thumbsup:
If your landed properties got all these issues, then go and sell them and buy condos lah. Put your money where your mouth is.

orh mee suah

Alfrescian
Loyal
Corner terrace considered semi-D izzit?
Ok lah. Small garden to grow chilli, tomatoes and papayas.
The money must have come easy for the lessee/s. To work hard to pay for it, I say it's crazy.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I think it's more a fixation with living in a landed property. The "prestige". Most sinkies are weirdly wired. Has to be the education, the environment and the water they make us drink. Landed property = roof issues, drain issues, lawn maintenance, termites, need to maintain exterior facade, burglary, limited parking spaces, hot as fuck during most days and nights. All in, a lousy proposition.

There's always maintenance issues whether you live in HDB, private apartment or landed property. With proper care regularly, your property maintenance costs shouldn't be high. I speak from personal experience from living in all those different types of property.