• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

45 SDP members had just tendered their resignation as party member at noon?

SDPhopelessParty

Alfrescian
Loyal
John Lam

Dear SDP, I've read your manifesto, I support your ideas and I donated to your party. I want to see your party get a seat in Parliament and I want your party members to inject new and good ideas into parliament but what you are doing now is STUPID!

Your biggest goal is to give Singaporeans an alternative voice. How can you give Singaporeans an alternative voice if you are going to spoil your chances of getting into Parliament? You have limited resources. Save it for 2016. By contesting now you are going to LOSE your deposit like in Marine Parade long long ago. You are going to WASTE your campaign funds, because you will NOT increase your popularity, you will NOT get more votes and you will NOT get more supporters. Whatever political goodwill you have created will be lost and you will find it that much harder to contest in 2016.

Giving Singaporeans more choice doesn't mean contesting in every single election. It means choosing your battles. I don't care whether WP wins this BE, what I am bothered is that you are making a fool of yourself in Singapore.

Your party has good views and a talented team. Take this time to prepare for 2016. You will need years to prepare. Don't fight both the PAP and the WP, choose your battles. If you continue to contest in this BE, please return my money back. I can return all the books that Chee Soon Juan wrote in mint condition, because I don't want my money wasted because your party is squandering it on election deposits.

Last edited:

spotter542

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Wonder why these 45 idiots took such a long time to doubt Dr. Chee's leadership :rolleyes:
Would you trust someone who is hell bent on usurping the throne and destroying the empire which was not built by him in the first place ?

Karma will anal fucked him when the time comes.

metalmickey

Alfrescian
Loyal
Dear SDP, I've read your manifesto, I support your ideas and I donated to your party. I want to see your party get a seat in Parliament and I want your party members to inject new and good ideas into parliament but what you are doing now is STUPID!

Your biggest goal is to give Singaporeans an alternative voice. How can you give Singaporeans an alternative voice if you are going to spoil your chances of getting into Parliament? You have limited resources. Save it for 2016. By contesting now you are going to LOSE your deposit like in Marine Parade long long ago. You are going to WASTE your campaign funds, because you will NOT increase your popularity, you will NOT get more votes and you will NOT get more supporters. Whatever political goodwill you have created will be lost and you will find it that much harder to contest in 2016.

I agree with this, except that SDP didn't lose their deposit in Marine Parade.

metalmickey

Alfrescian
Loyal
But they got sued,,,the exco did I think and CSJ was just released from bankruptcy to screw up the opposition,,,CSJ has to go

CSJ didn't need to be released from bankrupcy to screw up SDP. Bankrupcy disqualifies you from running for office, but it doesn't disqualify you from being a party's secretary general. The real difference between now and GE 2011 is that he didn't have a Tan Jee Say and an Ang Yong Guan on his left and right side to tell him to shut up and sit down.

The_Hypocrite

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
But he still got Vincent mah,,,to be honest now,if I am vincent,,i wont want to be candidate as he will be tarnished by this saga,,,

CSJ didn't need to be released from bankrupcy to screw up SDP. Bankrupcy disqualifies you from running for office, but it doesn't disqualify you from being a party's secretary general. The real difference between now and GE 2011 is that he didn't have a Tan Jee Say and an Ang Yong Guan on his left and right side to tell him to shut up and sit down.

Lumpar

Alfrescian
Loyal
wah, so many resign? heng ah! he call me join him, i dun 1, now many many ppls
in singapoor screw him up n down.

metalmickey

Alfrescian
Loyal
But he still got Vincent mah,,,to be honest now,if I am vincent,,i wont want to be candidate as he will be tarnished by this saga,,,

Maybe Vincent couldn't talk sense into him? Maybe Vincent not lao jiao enough? SDP should just hide during this BE and wait for things to blow over, then see what they can do for 2016.

rusty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Wonder why these 45 idiots took such a long time to doubt Dr. Chee's leadership :rolleyes:
Would you trust someone who is hell bent on usurping the throne and destroying the empire which was not built by him in the first place ?

Karma will anal fucked him when the time comes.

Not as bad as the 60% who voted for PAP by few generations.

The_Hypocrite

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Well I hope vincent quits SDP,,and if i were NSP etc,,will offer him an invitation to join,,,anyway,,SDP is shit cos of CSJ,,,,CSJ is the trouble maker causing SDP's downfall

Maybe Vincent couldn't talk sense into him? Maybe Vincent not lao jiao enough? SDP should just hide during this BE and wait for things to blow over, then see what they can do for 2016.

Vigilante

Alfrescian
Loyal
The MSM are very good at putting propaganda out. Believe them with a pinch of salt.

Agree...but there is no smoke without fire....hahahaha....SDP is not the Party that people want as oppo.
The laymen and laywomen while unhappy with the PAP wants stability as well.

The SDP does not appeal to the majority of Oppo voters. Its as simple as that.
No amount of intellectual fu kshit writings, thesis, or what fuck shit can change that.

TuaGow

Alfrescian
Loyal
The MSM are very good at putting propaganda out. Believe them with a pinch of salt.
with the stunts pulled out by that chee bye, if these 45 members still want to stay in sink and doom party, they have to get their head examined.:*: