• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

448,000 highly educated Malaysians take public money and no return

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
E1AE9998-84EC-4F27-B4EA-8521E8A93F4B.jpeg

By defaulting payment on their higher education student loans. That’s why on the same travel blacklist as Najib.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
@Leongsam if you think I go off will help this forum is to concede defeat to these bullies that derailed all my threads by such sickening bullying behavior.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Anyone of them called Najib a thief?
In my thread yesterday that was unjustly removed by @zhihau, there is a report showing these highly educated Malaysians defaulted 100% on Rm4.7 billion aka never return a cent on what they borrowed and these loans amounted to 4.7 billions. That’s alot of money! Why Malaysians no kpkb on these people that take public money no return too?

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
In my thread yesterday that was unjustly removed by @zhihau, there is a report showing these highly educated Malaysians defaulted 100% on Rm4.7 billion aka never return a cent on what they borrowed and these loans amounted to 4.7 billions. That’s alot of money! Why Malaysians no kpkb on these people that take public money no return too?
Oh-My-God-Who-The-Hell-Cares-Gif-On-Family-Guy.gif

:biggrin:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Rm4.7 billions of public money leh! Why Malaysians so double standard don’t start social media campaign to search these loan defaulters do what on social media? Go travelling? Eat restaurants? Buy branded clothes and handbags? Keep pets?

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Same reason as why people care to scold Najib here. Taking public money no return!
Lol this honest one admit they can go traveling but no money to return student loan.

Let's be responsible and pay up our PTPTN loans
Aaron Denison
23 May 2018, 6:50 pm (Updated 23 May 2018, 6:53 pm)

Many current and former university students are in jubilant mood after the new Minister of Education Mazlee Malik made an official announcement that former and current university students who are earning less than RM4,000 per month may no longer be required to pay back their PTPTN loans.

As a PTPTN borrower, I would somehow welcome the announcement to stop the borrowers from being blacklisted from leaving the country but at the same time, I disagree with the sentiment because I feel that they should be responsible for their own loans and pay them back at least with a minimum amount monthly.

Why can’t you afford to pay your loans if you can afford to travel? We can talk about accountability and transparency all year long but what is the use if we ourselves are not accountable for our own loans?

https://m.malaysiakini.com/letters/426453

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Lol this honest one admit they can go traveling but no money to return student loan.

Let's be responsible and pay up our PTPTN loans
Aaron Denison
23 May 2018, 6:50 pm (Updated 23 May 2018, 6:53 pm)

Many current and former university students are in jubilant mood after the new Minister of Education Mazlee Malik made an official announcement that former and current university students who are earning less than RM4,000 per month may no longer be required to pay back their PTPTN loans.

As a PTPTN borrower, I would somehow welcome the announcement to stop the borrowers from being blacklisted from leaving the country but at the same time, I disagree with the sentiment because I feel that they should be responsible for their own loans and pay them back at least with a minimum amount monthly.

Why can’t you afford to pay your loans if you can afford to travel? We can talk about accountability and transparency all year long but what is the use if we ourselves are not accountable for our own loans?

https://m.malaysiakini.com/letters/426453
Lol Malaysians demand for accountability from others but not themselves! Take student loan from public money don’t pay back!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
One Malaysian Chinese hacked into my Apple ID using iMac 27” yesterday. I received an email alert from Apple. Why are Malaysians so shameless to steal from me non stop while complaining your leader is a thief? WHY?

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
One Malaysian Chinese hacked into my Apple ID using iMac 27” yesterday. I received an email alert from Apple. Why are Malaysians so shameless to steal from me non stop while complaining your leader is a thief? WHY?
Or is it a filthy Indian thief in disguise using Chinese name for his iMac 27”?

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
KNN you fucking trouble maker everywhere you go you shit KNN