• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

44 years, available immediately, lu ai mai?

limpeikanli

Alfrescian
Loyal
no testing. serious buyers only.

she says she is gentle, 孩子王, love music and watching tv, meaning bo cho kang sit at home type.

looking for someone earning $2.5k, professionals, own pigeon hole.

:biggrin:

Attachments

• prclookwife.jpg
    prclookwife.jpg
    41.8 KB · Views: 314

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
Nothing wrong with that. She is also quite realistic to expect the other party to earn more than $2.5k. If she was a Sinkie 40+ woman, she would have expected $25k.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
没兴趣。请你自己养自己。

See? Marriage is just like prostitution. Even a fugly, post-menopause, damaged good ATB had the cheek to state conditions for her partner: must earn $2.5K per month, must own HDB flat etc.

Bitch, please. :rolleyes:

hokkien

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
She mention no gamble,,,,,,if buy 4d and toto how?:biggrin:
She is the bak bak type in years to come lagi BAK:eek:

limpeikanli

Alfrescian
Loyal
没兴趣。请你自己养自己。

See? Marriage is just like prostitution. Even a fugly, post-menopause, damaged good ATB had the cheek to state conditions for her partner: must earn $2.5K per month, must own HDB flat etc.

Bitch, please. :rolleyes:

lol.. ok ok bro, but pls don't scare our prospect bro javamoola away.

limpeikanli

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sigh, I no chance. I earn only $2.49k and a bird nest.

bro, it ono. seeing that your so sincere and that your the only one that responded, she is willing to compromise on the $10 less.

you could also work part-time at night as a kopiboy to meet the shortfall least there is more competition going further.

also, how big is yr bird-nest?

he he he..

blackmondy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
no testing. serious buyers only.

she says she is gentle, 孩子王, love music and watching tv, meaning bo cho kang sit at home type.

looking for someone earning $2.5k, professionals, own pigeon hole.

:biggrin:

Your pigeon hole for her chee-bye hole is a confirmed loogi deal.

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
at her age, her pussy don't need warm up. you drive a lorry in, you may lost your way inside.

what about you? do you earn $2.5k? are you a professional? :biggrin:

My basic pay is $800. After OT, I get home about $1400. :o

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
This type of news is really disgusting. Its this type of PRC people that make the whole group of PRC people look bad and cannot blame Singaporeans to feel that way. Disgusting.

She said $2.5k I wonder if she factored in the man got to pay tax and CPF and HDB and COE and Medisafe etc etc.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
She said $2.5k I wonder if she factored in the man got to pay tax and CPF and HDB and COE and Medisafe etc etc.

after deducting $1.3k for expenses and overhead, she will be left with $1.2k for her upkeep. that equates to $40 per day, equivalent to selling her arse twice at the back alleys of geylang. at 44 and counting, that's better than loitering the streets, chasing down ah nehs and sucking cocks for $5 a pop, heavily discounted to attract the most budget-conscious looser looking for a jerk. :o