• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious 400,000 Taiwanese Hakka and Aborigines massacred by Japanese

retrenched

Alfrescian
Loyal
you must be blind. check out this list on Hakkas
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Hakka_people
compared to teochews, hokkiens, cantonese, etc they are way way outnumbered in the political statesmen and achievements. other than sun yat sen, you have deng, general ne win of burma, Thaksin, etc etc too numerous to count. even Richard Hu , hon sui sen and CJ yong pung how are hakkas. even the sole chinese mayor of racist indonesian mayor of jakarta Ahok is a hakka. just goes to show their resilience and IQ/EQ

and you must be stupid...if you cannot see what i mean by famous, is being famous on a huge scale...who the fuck is yong pung how or richard hu compared to sun yat sen.

HonkieSingie

Alfrescian
Loyal
and you must be stupid...if you cannot see what i mean by famous, is being famous on a huge scale...who the fuck is yong pung how or richard hu compared to sun yat sen.

Agreed, not to mention Sun Yat Sen is half Cantonese.

Btw you said China was only conquered 2.5 times in it's history how come history shows they were conquered/ruled 17 times in history.

By

Turks
Mongol
Japanese
Manchus
Jurchens
Xianbei
Khitans
Qinghai
Tibetan
Xiongnu
Tanguts
Qiang

HonkieSingie

Alfrescian
Loyal
However at least China/Chinese doesn't win the world title of the " most conquered people in history "

India wins it and they also lost the Sino-War against China so this proves Indians are the most weakest in history

Indians conquered more than 28 times and ruled by foreign invaders with a total of 1500 years

Greeks
Scythians
Iranians
Arabs
Afghans
Mongols
Mughals
Timurids
Khiji
Kushan
British
Ahom
Sarmatians
Ghazvanids
Indo-Scythians
Indo-Greeks

And many more...

HonkieSingie

Alfrescian
Loyal
Turks = Asian-Caucasian mix SUPER RACE

Even they ruled 1/2 of the world for 2000 years. I mean Turks have so many different Turkic ethnicities but how come their Central Asian population of only 50 million could conquer so many different parts of world. Chinks and Shitskin of 1.2 billion cannot even advance further than their modern territories historically.

They ruled Middle east, South Asia, Caucasus, East Europe, Central Europe, Northeast Asia

[video=youtube;LgCreytAUEI]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LgCreytAUEI[/video]

2yo287c.png

Last edited:

numero uno

Alfrescian
Loyal

just proves that you are really blind AND stupid. Who cares about being famous when you have power, influence and riches. Look at Thaksin who is a billionaire and have power and freedom still despite being labelled a fugitive from thailand. Look at CJ yong pung how and LKY. he and LKY heck cares what others(as personify) think. this is not a beauty or glory or fame seeking contest(that for stuupid people who thinks being famous is all that matters). thats why they are hakkas who are influential and respected. trying to be famous like some idiots or some two bit actors is the surest way to oblivion and redundancy, just proved from your imbecile childish thinking that you are not a hakka. people like CJ yong pung how and LKY heck cares about fame and glory did it their way and happily screwed hoi polloi like you and lived happily and contented in their world. Yet alot of people still respect them. only idiots like you despised them but who cares what arm chair morons like you think(when your views do not matter one bit and you can do absolutely NOTHING to them). hahahha go and eat your heart out. you can't even change wikipedia's positive views about their achievements.

retrenched

Alfrescian
Loyal
just proves that you are really blind AND stupid. Who cares about being famous when you have power, influence and riches. Look at Thaksin who is a billionaire and have power and freedom still despite being labelled a fugitive from thailand. Look at CJ yong pung how and LKY. he and LKY heck cares what others(as personify) think. this is not a beauty or glory or fame seeking contest(that for stuupid people who thinks being famous is all that matters). thats why they are hakkas who are influential and respected. trying to be famous like some idiots or some two bit actors is the surest way to oblivion and redundancy, just proved from your imbecile childish thinking that you are not a hakka. people like CJ yong pung how and LKY heck cares about fame and glory did it their way and happily screwed hoi polloi like you and lived happily and contented in their world. Yet alot of people still respect them. only idiots like you despised them but who cares what arm chair morons like you think(when your views do not matter one bit and you can do absolutely NOTHING to them). hahahha go and eat your heart out. you can't even change wikipedia's positive views about their achievements.

you are a stupid snivelling snake who worships any powerful person while i count public perceptions about their morality. i might even include deng. now stfu and get out of my life.

HonkieSingie

Alfrescian
Loyal
you are a stupid snivelling snake who worships any powerful person while i count public perceptions about their morality. i might even include deng. now stfu and get out of my life.

Hakka are quite influential among southern Chinese in politics, just look at first Taiwan Chinese female president (even though she's 1/4 Taiwanese aborigine aswell). However Deng Xiaoping never said or identified himself Hakka though, even his own daughter don't know if she's Hakka. They both spoke Sichuanese and there's a lot of wrong wiki edits that have how been corrected.

" Deng was possibly ethnically Hakka Han family in the village of Paifang (牌坊村), in the township of Xiexing (协兴镇), Guang'an County in Sichuan province,[4][5] approximately 160 km (99 mi) from Chongqing (formerly spelled Chungking). Deng's ancestors can be traced back to Mei County, Guangdong,[5] a prominent ancestral area for the Hakka people, and had been settled in Sichuan for several generations.[6] Deng Xiaoping's daughter Deng Rong wrote in the book "My father Deng Xiaoping" (我的父亲邓小平) that his ancestry was probably but not definitely Hakka. Sichuan was originally the origin of the Deng lineage until one of them was hired as an official in Guangdong during the Ming dynasty but during the Qing plan to increase the population in 1671 they came to Sichuan again. Deng Xiaoping was born in Sichuan.[7] "

I mean I think it's unfair to the Sichuanese people since they claim Deng as the pride of Sichuan.

Last edited:

retrenched

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hakka are quite influential among southern Chinese in politics, just look at first Taiwan Chinese female president (even though she's 1/4 Taiwanese aborigine aswell). However Deng Xiaoping never said or identified himself Hakka though, even his own daughter don't know if she's Hakka. They both spoke Sichuanese and there's a lot of wrong wiki edits.

" Deng was possibly ethnically Hakka Han family in the village of Paifang (牌坊村), in the township of Xiexing (协兴镇), Guang'an County in Sichuan province,[4][5] approximately 160 km (99 mi) from Chongqing (formerly spelled Chungking). Deng's ancestors can be traced back to Mei County, Guangdong,[5] a prominent ancestral area for the Hakka people, and had been settled in Sichuan for several generations.[6] Deng Xiaoping's daughter Deng Rong wrote in the book "My father Deng Xiaoping" (我的父亲邓小平) that his ancestry was probably but not definitely Hakka. Sichuan was originally the origin of the Deng lineage until one of them was hired as an official in Guangdong during the Ming dynasty but during the Qing plan to increase the population in 1671 they came to Sichuan again. Deng Xiaoping was born in Sichuan.[7] "

I mean I think it's unfair to the Sichuanese people since they claim Deng as the pride of Sichuan.

thanks for the update - are you a phd in history/geog :smile:

HonkieSingie

Alfrescian
Loyal
thanks for the update - are you a phd in history/geog :smile:

I've only began interested in Chinese history and wikipedia after I learned the miserable military history of China. Too many people asked why China was so weak and unable conquer the world. Funny how I used to think Chinese people were greatest warriors in the world, I watched way too many fictional kung fu powers of Chinese. I'm starting to wonder if the reason Chinese make so many dramas and TVB ancient Chinese kung fu masters to make up for their failures in history. I mean almost every martial arts film of Chinese warriors have abilities like; flying, running on water, or crazy techniques like explosives palms attacks, healing palms, energy balls and amazing swordsmanship.

Yes I became interested in Chinese martial arts legends and fictional story because I though they had some truth to it in history but in reality it's some just fake bullshit nonsense, it's to hide the inferiority complex of Chinese military failure through fictional martial arts. My favorite was the condor of heroes. There's the first Hong Kong version, there is also a China, Singapore, Taiwan version.

I watched the Singapore one and is not as good as Hong Kong ver, these were all back in 1998.

return-of-the-condor-heroes.png

Last edited:

Sideswipe

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Northern China were conquered 15 times.
Southern China were conquered only 2 or 3 times

If you look at the list of foreign conquerors/invaders in China you would see Northern China were not only conquered 15 times but also suffered the most invasions.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_China

Japan today is the most advance nation of Asia. There is much for Chinese to learn from the Japanese.

only complete conquest counted. the Mongols and Manchus conquests. the Jin conquest is considered as a half-conquest. China achieved victory over Japan as part of the Allied victory in ww2.

during the first half of the 20th century, China’s fate was determined by the foreign powers. China today control its own destiny, and is on track to displace the USA as the world's largest economy and global leader. Japan is a lapdog of the USA then and now.

HonkieSingie

Alfrescian
Loyal
only complete conquest counted. the Mongols and Manchus conquests. the Jin conquest is considered as a half-conquest. China achieved victory over Japan as part of the Allied victory in ww2.

during the first half of the 20th century, China’s fate was determined by the foreign powers. China today control its own destiny, and is on track to displace the USA as the world's largest economy and global leader. Japan is a lapdog of the USA then and now.

Jin dynasty conquered 30% of China, the Jin of 1.5 million controlled over 30 million Han Chinese that time. BTW..... I forgot the Nanzhou kingdom which conquered parts of southwestern China. I really hope there isn't anymore....why was China so weak in the past. Please tell me.

nanzhao.gif

I don't know if Japan is a lapdog of USA. It seems like a 100% sovereign country to me.

Sideswipe

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If a mere 1-2 million Mongolian tribes were able to conquer 1/4 of the world why haven't Chinks or Shit skins with their 300-500 million to 1 billion do the same, hell they can't even expand more than 1/16 of it's fraction outside of modern China. Do you why they were able to pull this off because they had united all the Mongolic tribes and this what make them strong. Chinks and Shitskins were never able to unite that's why they are victims.

maybe the Mongolians are also reminiscing about Genghis Khan and 1279 too. hahaha. Outer Mongolia today is a totally insignificant nation, they depend heavily on China for trade and all types of aid. Inner Mongolia is a part of China and the Inner Mongolians have a much higher standard of living than the poor and miserable Outer Mongolians. Outer Mongolia would be a part of China too if it wasn’t for Soviet Union intervention during Yalta conference 1945.

HonkieSingie

Alfrescian
Loyal
maybe the Mongolians are also reminiscing about Genghis Khan and 1279 too. hahaha. Outer Mongolia today is a totally insignificant nation, they depend heavily on China for trade and all types of aid. Inner Mongolia is a part of China and the Inner Mongolians have a much higher standard of living than the poor and miserable Outer Mongolians. Outer Mongolia would be a part of China too if it wasn’t for Soviet Union intervention during Yalta conference 1945.

Yes, outer Mongolia is totally garbage today but still the have a proud history that make any Asians in the world proud. Mongolian soldiers also defeated the Japanese, the Japanese could not conquer outer Mongolia.

Mongols were already conquering long before the 13th century. They are a expansionist people.

The Rouran Khaganate in 500 AD conquered from western Manchuria all the way to central Kazakhstan, southern Siberia. They've been conquering long before the Mongol empire.

220px-Rouran500.png

Sideswipe

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Jin dynasty conquered 30% of China, the Jin of 1.5 million controlled over 30 million Han Chinese that time. BTW..... I forgot the Nanzhou kingdom which conquered parts of southwestern China. I really hope there isn't anymore....why was China so weak in the past. Please tell me.

nanzhao.gif

I don't know if Japan is a lapdog of USA. It seems like a 100% sovereign country to me.

China was prone to invasions because they shared borders with many countries. it's difficult to defend the borders.

Japan needs to break away from USA's influence and improves its relations with China.

HonkieSingie

Alfrescian
Loyal
China was prone to invasions because they shared borders with many countries. it's difficult to defend the borders.

Japan needs to break away from USA's influence and improves its relations with China.

So? Central Asia Turks also shared many borders with many countries but how come they aren't nowhere as conquered as much Chinese and Indian were. The Indians are the most conquered people in history despite sharing borders with weaklings like Pakistan, Bangladesh, Nepal. Burma. They are all weak ass countries

Japan is the most advance nation in the world. Is a G7 economy and have won the most scientific nobel prize in Asia.

AsiaPoliticalSmall.gif

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Impressive - knowledge, relevance and context. You sure fooled me in your previous posts.

HonkieSingie

Alfrescian
Loyal
Parts of India was also conquered by Burmese Mongoloid and Tai Mongoloid for more than 1000+ years in parts of East India.

numero uno

Alfrescian
Loyal

hahhahah. don't get so worked up just because everyone here proved you are an idiot. and stupid. someone just post Deng xiao Ping is also a Hakka.hahahha anyway morality is subjective. alot of people thinks LKY and DXP are demi gods and benevolent. as for you, nobody bothers what you think, so STFU as you can do nothing to me. ABSOLUTELY nothing. period . Just goes to show your impotency as I did not shut up at all. so what can you do? nothing at all. please continue ranting like a cry baby. hahhahahhaha.

retrenched

Alfrescian
Loyal
hahhahah. don't get so worked up just because everyone here proved you are an idiot. and stupid. someone just post Deng xiao Ping is also a Hakka.hahahha anyway morality is subjective. alot of people thinks LKY and DXP are demi gods and benevolent. as for you, nobody bothers what you think, so STFU as you can do nothing to me. ABSOLUTELY nothing. period . Just goes to show your impotency as I did not shut up at all. so what can you do? nothing at all. please continue ranting like a cry baby. hahhahahhaha.

if you dun agree with what i say just tell me so or put me on ignore. why bother to quote my post and troll me? just ignore me! dun ever read my stuff! i wun even know you existed if you din quote me.

feeling mighty behind your screen? ok...then please kindly stfu. thank you and have a nice day. ONLY IF YOU WERE NOT RETARDED ENOUGH TO QUOTE ME IN THE VERY FIRST PLACE SIGH :(

Last edited: