• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

4 NUS students in Premier Cab kenna accident 1 girl up lorry!

CoffeeAhSoh

Alfrescian
Loyal
Very sad young life cut short. Condolences to the family.

P_20180421_224653_NT_1.jpg

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
A

blame it on the Car infront of the Premier Taxi. Because of it - the taxi did a misjudge :

That car timed it for himself to sneak past, it's not a signal for the premier taxi to blindly follow. The problem lies with LTA's turn right when possible. The fucker from LTA who decided on this should die the same way. All those who died from this previously should go haunt him and fuck him while he's still alive.

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
when go to High Court :

taxi driver 70 % at fault ,

on coming car driver 30 % at fault.

correct or not ???
Contributory negligence? Probably 90%- 10% I think. The Toyota did have the right of way, unless they can show he was above the speed limit. Then, who knows.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
That car timed it for himself to sneak past, it's not a signal for the premier taxi to blindly follow. The problem lies with LTA's turn right when possible. The fucker from LTA who decided on this should die the same way. All those who died from this previously should go haunt him and fuck him while he's still alive.
agree. misjudgment means tragedy on roads and is no excuse for a fatal mistake.

CoffeeAhSoh

Alfrescian
Loyal

LTA chap and his boss who approved this probly got a National Day Award. sad.

2018-04-22 08.22.17.png

shittypore

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sinkieland on Auto Pilot since the hopeless Son took over, pay him and his cronies to chiak lau bee. Sinkies Song boh?

shiokalingam

Alfrescian
Loyal
Contributory negligence? Probably 90%- 10% I think. The Toyota did have the right of way, unless they can show he was above the speed limit. Then, who knows.

Premier Taxi = 50% to Blame
On Coming Toyota Car = 25% to Blame
LTA = 25 % to Blame.

Wunderfool

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Unforeseen circumstances or events can happen to anyone. One or more children make no difference. If the eventuality happens to any of your children, you as parents, will still feel the heartbreaking pain of loss. Especially when the eventuality is not caused by the child herself. You just cannot accept the loss with a good closure.

RIP , Kathy... (John 11:25 - 26)

Seee3

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
What is puzzling is that the car driver did not swerve away nor brake when he saw the taxi in front. Not a normal reaction. Is he drunk or under the influence of drug or medication?

McDonaldsKid

Alfrescian
Loyal
It's so fucking obvious the taxi driver's view was blocked. He was relying on the car in front instead of checking himself. In fact I dont think the car in front could see oncoming traffic too .

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
One question I would like to ask, is it common anywhere in the world, where traffic turning say right or left at the same time, with on coming traffic; like the one in the video & the diagram, which we see everyday in Singapore?

I noticed crossing the same type of traffic lights junction in Taipei...it doesn't. That is the question I am asking.

It is sad that such a young life cut short & the parents that lost their only child, our hearts go out to them....can we blame the PAP for this too?