• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat 4 Blackie Girls Charged For Ethnically Intimidating Asiatic Men! Asiatic Woman Gets Whacked For Being Busybody! Guess Race Religion!

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
1637373295336.png

Four teenagers are facing ethnic intimidation charges for an attack involving a group of Asian students on a Philadelphia train this week, said Philadelphia District Attorney Larry Krasner.

Three male students and a female student were traveling on a train Wednesday from Olney, a neighborhood in North Philadelphia, when they were attacked by four Black girls, said Thomas Nestel, police chief for the Southeastern Pennsylvania Transportation Authority (SEPTA).

In a press conference, Nestel described the attack as unprovoked and based on ethnicity, adding "ethnic slurs were used by the attackers."

The victims told police "ethnic slurs were repeated and directed at them and mocking them for their heritage...
it was clear they were picked on because they were Asian," Nelsen said.

Video of the incident, which was recorded on a mobile device, shows the four girls yelling at the three male students who are seated on the train. Later, they approach the female victim who is standing and one of the suspects is seen pushing her toward the door before repeatedly slamming her head against the train door, the video shows.

The female victim then falls to the ground and is kicked and punched by the teenagers for several seconds before someone is heard yelling "Yo!" to the teens and the video stops.

Police were first alerted of the attack when the female victim approached a transit officer for help at 3:45 pm, Chief Nestel said. She was then taken to Temple Hospital to be treated for a laceration.

All four suspects were identified as Black girls with ages ranging from 13-16, police said.

The mother of one of the teen suspects recognized her daughter from the video,
which has been circulated online, and reported her to police, Nestel said at the press conference.

Each of the suspects, who were not identified, has been charged with aggravated assault, ethnic intimidation, criminal conspiracy, simple assault, disorderly conduct, and a recklessly endangering another person, according to Krasner, the district attorney.

One of the suspects was also charged with robbery for attempted theft of a victim's air pods, the prosecutor said.

Philadelphia Mayor Jim Kenney said he was appalled after learning about the incident and said the city would not tolerate such acts of hate.
"Those involved in the assault have been identified and will be held accountable. I want our residents to know that we will not tolerate any acts of hate," Kenney tweeted.

Numerous Asian Americans have been targeted in violent attacks since last year. Earlier this week, Stop AAPI Hate, a coalition of organizations dedicated to addressing anti-Asian discrimination, said it has received reports of 10,370 incidents from March 19, 2020, to September 30.

The organization, which does not verify each report, said the most common form of incident reported was harassment (69%), followed by avoidance or shunning (16.3%) or physical assault (16.1%).

A third of the incidents took place on public streets or inside a business, Stop AAPI Hate said, and more than 60% of the victims were women.

https://edition.cnn.com/2021/11/19/us/philadelphia-anti-asian-attack-charges/index.html

nirvarq

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Do unto others as you would have them do to you.

LHL was the first one to be vaccinated that's why he wanted the same for us ALL it's a selfless, honorable act. Those unvaxxed Sinkies should be caned - Bill Gates lol.............

See these fools protest :

19/11/2021 People congregating in the streets of Rotterdam, Netherlands in protest of what users said to be the country's COVID-19 restrictions.
https://www.newsweek.com/protests-a...erupt-netherlands-police-car-set-fire-1651468

...and all these fake news :

DEAD BABIES after vaccinations : 13 STILLBORNS IN ONE HOSPITAL IN 24 HOURS​

Last edited:

orh mee suah

Alfrescian
Loyal
The Blacks are the usual victims of racism in America. Some of them are easily deceived and turned themselves into racists.
The mentally unsound and the young, ignorant ones are being used to victimize the Chinese but they can't diferentiate between the Chinese, Koreans or Filipinos etc..
The anti-Chinese caucasians are as usual the suspected instigators.

Balls2U

Alfrescian
Loyal
I was once attacked by a drunk racist mf in the UK because of my skin colour. I took out my Escrima sticks (which I brought with me in my backpack wherever I go) and whacked the fucker on his knee cap and his hip, and he fell down screaming in pain. Gave him a kick on his face and quickly walked away.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
The video censors much of the attackers' identities. Can guess their race and religion even though it's pixellated?