• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

39 year old burn National Day decorations!!Man arrested for allegedly burning National Day decorations Man arrested for allegedly burning National Day

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal

Man arrested for allegedly burning National Day decorations​

Man arrested for allegedly burning National Day decorations

Google Street View image of Blk 115A Canberra Walk
11 Aug 2022 09:52PM (Updated: 11 Aug 2022 09:55PM)

SINGAPORE: A 39-year-old man was arrested on Wednesday (Aug 10) for allegedly burning National Day decorations.

The police received a report on Aug 10 at about 1.30pm informing them that a man was allegedly burning National Day decorations that had been put up around Blk 115A Canberra Walk.

Through ground enquiries and with the aid of images from police cameras, the man was arrested within six hours of the reported case, the police said in a news release on Thursday.

"The Police have zero tolerance against those who deliberately damage property and they will be dealt with severely in accordance with the law."

The man will be charged in court on Friday with the offence of mischief by fire.

The offence carries a jail term of up to seven years and a fine.

He also wants to fuck Gan Siokbin.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The police received a report on Aug 10 at about 1.30pm informing them that a man was allegedly burning National Day decorations that had been put up around Blk 115A Canberra Walk.

Bad mistake. Should have done it at 1.30am.

borom

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
"The Police have zero tolerance against those who deliberately damage property and they will be dealt with severely in accordance with the law."
I agree with the Police on the above.

But so far I have not heard of any of these foreign university lecturers with fake qualifications being charged in court (I stand to be corrected).
Which do you think is a more serious offence and harm the reputation and integrity of the country?

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The Police have zero tolerance against those who deliberately damage property and they will be dealt with severely in accordance with the law."
I agree with the Police on the above.

How about I buy my own flag and burn it? It's private property, no? Still zero tolerance? :rolleyes: