• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

38yo man jogging along pungol field at night kena stabbed...byebye

onenewuser

Alfrescian
Loyal
must be of personal grudges, who will just go stab someone? even robbing him of his phone also serves no value

amransan

Alfrescian
Loyal
as far as i can remembered to me singapore was a very safe country in the 80s to late 90s less crime those days.
and those days i was a cross country runner and i loved to run at night long distand i love to start running from 10pm to 1am still i felt safe.
if u still remember before 80s to late 90 u can see police officers will do their round walking and in their car patrolling the neigbourhood every night.
if a person want to do crime he wil think twice because there police patroling somewhere.

now can u see policeman do their round??? even their police post nobody at the front desk!
and i cant see any police do their patroling now and i heard they installed thousands of security cameras everywhere in that island!
to me security camera is good when crime is already commited and they can rewind the video to trace back who is the suspect. but the life might be already been lost.

honestly whenever i visit sg once the sun goes down i will saty indoor and lock the door now.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
as far as i can remembered to me singapore was a very safe country in the 80s to late 90s less crime those days.
and those days i was a cross country runner and i loved to run at night long distand i love to start running from 10pm to 1am still i felt safe.
if u still remember before 80s to late 90 u can see police officers will do their round walking and in their car patrolling the neigbourhood every night.
if a person want to do crime he wil think twice because there police patroling somewhere.

now can u see policeman do their round??? even their police post nobody at the front desk!
and i cant see any police do their patroling now and i heard they installed thousands of security cameras everywhere in that island!
to me security camera is good when crime is already commited and they can rewind the video to trace back who is the suspect. but the life might be already been lost.

honestly whenever i visit sg once the sun goes down i will saty indoor and lock the door now.

Sinkieland is a very interesting place... overall very safe, but once in a while some really horrible crime happens. For example, Kovan double murder, AMDK murders SPG wife, Pinoy maid and Bangla worker murder-suicide inside a hotel room, maid gets chopped up into pieces and her body parts scattered in Orchard Road.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
..anyone remembers
the Rape-Murder,of that teenage jogger along old Holland Road, many many years back,..in the 80's or 90's ?
..ditto, Bukit Batok Park, Upper Bukit Timah ?

Winnifred Teo. Still unsolved and unlikely to be solved. She was JC mate of Goh Yong Hong’s daughter.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Bt Bato
..anyone remembers
the Rape-Murder,of that teenage jogger along old Holland Road, many many years back,..in the 80's or 90's ?
..ditto, Bukit Batok Park, Upper Bukit Timah ?
Not aware of the Upp BT case. As for the BB case, still unsolved. Investigators back then suspected a FT was involved. But DNA those days not that advanced and once the culprit or culprits balek kampong, 0% chance of solving. Sad cases.

Merl Haggard

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Winnifred Teo. Still unsolved and unlikely to be solved. She was JC mate of Goh Yong Hong’s daughter.

Her father Teo Joo Kim my pal. JK was working for Robert Kwok and he was Robert's most trusted senior executive.

At Winifred's wake, Maryland Drive off Holland Rd, can't remember this Singh's name a very senior officer from CID; Baboo assured JK that his dept would solve the murder. Singh was JK's very close friend and until now case still not solved.

Winifred was raped and killed at the former cemetery at Old Holland Rd while she was doing her evening jog.

Last edited: