• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

38 Oxley Road

What do you think would be the fate of this place?

Once again I need to call upon the collective wisdom of our good folks here... What do you think?

Just donate it to the nearby Buddhist Lodge. The pappies are very humji whenever religious institutions are involved, but they love to use them for photo ops and virtue signalling.

KNN my uncle think it will be status quo until the emperor jia perng then will be listed as a haunted house in the sg haunted House listings KNN

Redevelop it as a brothel, its proximity to CBD and discrete location will be of interest to customers.

It's an excellent location for an eclectic hotel/guesthouse and cafe.

Properly developed, it'll bring in profits that the Changi Jewel can only dream of. :cool:

Convert it to another Kin Jio Kar. The house can easily be converted into at least 10 cubicle rooms. And erect a big statue of LKY at the porch.

SalahParking

Since it's made of brick and timber, Gahmen can remove every rock and stone and concrete and plank and reconstruct it at Marina Bay and turn it to a tourist shrine.

Once again I need to call upon the collective wisdom of our good folks here... What do you think?
I am afraid to say anything or repeat anything said on this topic, sekali kena sued by LHL.

Since it's made of brick and timber, Gahmen can remove every rock and stone and concrete and plank and reconstruct it at Marina Bay and turn it to a tourist shrine.

At the Founders’ Memorial you mean? Marina Bay no space already right?

Turn it into a courthouse.

Turn it into public toilet.

Turn it into satay stalls and ice kachang shop..

Redevelop it as a brothel, its proximity to CBD and discrete location will be of interest to customers.

There WERE brothels at the corner of the road junction with River Valley Road - that block of
4 or 5-story walk up apartments there.

Depends on when LWL kicks the bucket. If she does before LHL then it will turned into a national heritage site and tourist attraction.

If she lives longer then depends if Lee still in power or not.

This problem easily resolve.
Relocate the house to another suitable heritage area.
The land can then be sold.