• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

365 days evil Scripture Reading ;)

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Bible Quote for February 14

Mass Murder

"This is what the Lord of hosts has to say: 'I will punish what Amalek did to Israel when he barred his way as he was coming up from Egypt. Go, now, attack Amalek, and deal with him and all that he has under the ban. Do not spare him, but kill men and women, children and infants, oxen and sheep, camels and asses.'" (1 Samuel 15:2-3 NAB)

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Bible Quote for February 15

Dead Babies, False Prophets

I have cried until the tears no longer come. My heart is broken, my spirit poured out, as I see what has happened to my people. Little children and tiny babies are fainting and dying in the streets. "Mama, we want food," they cry, and then collapse in their mothers' arms. Their lives ebb away like the life of a warrior wounded in battle. In all the world has there ever been such sorrow? O daughter of Jerusalem, to what can I compare your anguish? O virgin daughter of Zion, how can I comfort you? For your wound is as deep as the sea. Who can heal you? Your "prophets" have said so many foolish things, false to the core. They did not try to hold you back from exile by pointing out your sins. Instead, they painted false pictures, filling you with false hope. (Lamentations 2:11-14 NLT)

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Bible Quote for February 16

The Mouth of an Adulteress

The mouth of an adulteress is a deep pit; he with whom the Lord is angry will fall into it. (Proverbs 22:14 NAB)

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Bible Quote for February 17

A Ravenous Appetite is Bad

And put a knife to your throat if you have a ravenous appetite. (Proverbs 23:2 NAB)

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Bible Quote for February 18

Beat Children of Mixed Marriages

About the same time I realized that some of the men of Judah had married women from Ashdod, Ammon, and Moab. Even worse, half their children spoke in the language of Ashdod or some other people and could not speak the language of Judah at all. So I confronted them and called down curses on them. I beat some of them and pulled out their hair. I made them swear before God that they would not let their children intermarry with the pagan people of the land. "Wasn't this exactly what led King Solomon of Israel into sin?" I demanded. "There was no king from any nation who could compare to him, and God loved him and made him king over all Israel. But even he was led into sin by his foreign wives. How could you even think of committing this sinful deed and acting unfaithfully toward God by marrying foreign women? (Nehemiah 13:23-27 NLT)

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Bible Quote for February 19

God Makes Wicked People

The Lord has made everything for his own ends, even the wicked for the evil day. (Proverbs 16:4 NAB)

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Bible Quote for February 20

You Have to Kill

Cursed be he who does the Lords work remissly, cursed he who holds back his sword from blood. (Jeremiah 48:10 NAB)

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Bible Quote for February 21

The Danites Kill the Next Town.

But the territory of the Danites was too small for them; so the Danites marched up and attacked Leshem, which they captured and put to the sword. Once they had taken possession of Lesham, they renamed the settlement after their ancestor Dan. (Joshua 19:47 NAB)

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Bible Quote for February 22

Eat Shit

Each day prepare your bread as you would barley cakes. While all the people are watching, bake it over a fire using dried human dung as fuel and then eat the bread. For this is what the LORD says: Israel will eat defiled bread in the Gentile lands, where I will banish them!" Then I said, "O Sovereign LORD, must I be defiled by using human dung? For I have never been defiled before. From the time I was a child until now I have never eaten any animal that died of sickness or that I found dead. And I have never eaten any of the animals that our laws forbid." "All right," the LORD said. "You may bake your bread with cow dung instead of human dung." (Ezekiel 4:12-15 NLT)

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Bible Quote for February 23

God Discriminates Against the Handicapped

No one whose testicles have been crushed or whose penis has been cut off may be admitted into the community of the Lord. (Deuteronomy 23:2 NAB)

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Bible Quote for February 24

God is the Source of Evil Spirits 1

The next day an evil spirit from God came over Saul, and he raged in his house. David was in attendance, playing the harp as at other times, while Saul was holding his spear. Saul poised his spear, thinking to nail David to the wall, but twice David escaped him. (1 Samuel 18:10-11 NAB)

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Bible Quote for February 25

God Punishes the Descendents of Sinners

No child of an incestuous union may be admitted into the community of the Lord, nor any descendent of his even to the tenth generation. (Deuteronomy 23:3 NAB)

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Bible Quote for February 26

Become a Eunuch for God

For there are eunuchs, that were so born from their mother's womb: and there are eunuchs, that were made eunuchs by men: and there are eunuchs, that made themselves eunuchs for the kingdom of heaven's sake. He that is able to receive it, let him receive it. (Matthew 19:12 ASV) {also compare to February 23 below}

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Bible Quote for February 27

The Angel of Death

My angel will go before you and bring you to the Amorites, Hittites, Perizzites, Canaanites, Hivites, and Jebusites; and I will wipe them out. (Exodus 23:23 NAB)

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Bible Quote for February 28

Gladiator Fights

And Abner the son of Ner, and the servants of Ish-bosheth the son of Saul, went out from Mahanaim to Gibeon. And Joab the son of Zeruiah, and the servants of David, went out, and met them by the pool of Gibeon; and they sat down, the one on the one side of the pool, and the other on the other side of the pool. And Abner said to Joab, Let the young men, I pray thee, arise and play before us. And Joab said, Let them arise. Then they arose and went over by number: twelve for Benjamin, and for Ish-bosheth the son of Saul, and twelve of the servants of David. And they caught every one his fellow by the head, and `thrust' his sword in his fellow's side; so they fell down together: wherefore that place was called Helkath-hazzurim, which is in Gibeon. (2 Samuel 2:12-16 ASV)

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Bible Quote for March 1

No Peace and Prosperity

Never promote their [the Ammonites and Moabites] peace and prosperity as long as you live. (Deuteronomy 23:7 NAB)

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Bible Quote for March 2

More Rape and Baby Killing

Anyone who is captured will be run through with a sword. Their little children will be dashed to death right before their eyes. Their homes will be sacked and their wives raped by the attacking hordes. For I will stir up the Medes against Babylon, and no amount of silver or gold will buy them off. The attacking armies will shoot down the young people with arrows. They will have no mercy on helpless babies and will show no compassion for the children. (Isaiah 13:15-18 NLT)

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Bible Quote for March 3

Death to Sabbath Breakers

On six days work may be done, but the seventh day shall be sacred to you as the Sabbath of complete rest to the Lord. Anyone who does work on that day, shall be put to death. You shall not even light a fire in any of your dwellings on the Sabbath day. (Exodus 35:2-3 NAB)

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Bible Quote for March 4

Kill Women Who Are Not Virgins On Their Wedding Night

But if this charge is true (that she wasn't a virgin on her wedding night), and evidence of the girls virginity is not found, they shall bring the girl to the entrance of her fathers house and there her townsman shall stone her to death, because she committed a crime against Israel by her unchasteness in her father's house. Thus shall you purge the evil from your midst. (Deuteronomy 22:20-21 NAB)

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Bible Quote for March 5

Foreskins for a Dowry

And Saul said, Thus shall ye say to David, The king desireth not any dowry, but a hundred foreskins of the Philistines, to be avenged of the king's enemies. Now Saul thought to make David fall by the hand of the Philistines. And when his servants told David these words, it pleased David well to be the king's son-in-law. And the days were not expired; and David arose and went, he and his men, and slew of the Philistines two hundred men; and David brought their foreskins, and they gave them in full number to the king, that he might be the king's son-in-law. And Saul gave him Michal his daughter to wife. (1 Samuel 18:25-27 ASV)