• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious $354k Sinkie snubs Malaysian Loser Virgin Girl 33.

Valium

Alfrescian
Loyal
Skip to main content

wanifra_logo.png

GOLD FOR BEST SOCIAL MEDIA ENGAGEMENT AT ADMA 2017

Guy from dating app turns nasty after getting rejected, says he's got $354k to show her she's 'missing out'
photo_librarySee 34 More Photoschevron_rightchevron_left
FacebookTwitterWhatsAppGmail Share

Farah Daley mail
Posted on 21 October 2019 | 19,020 views | 51 comments | 170 reading now
Submitted by Stomper Carrine

This story was submitted via Web contribution form.

In this digital age, more people are trying out online dating in their quest to find love.
However, like any form of dating, women may have to sift through a handful of frogs before finding their prince.

Stomper Carrine decided to sign up for Facebook Dating on Friday (Oct 18) and received a message from a match the next morning.
They exchanged numbers and started chatting but on Sunday afternoon, the conversation took a turn.
"It got really weird and nasty," Carrine told Stomp.

"He started chatting with me through the Facebook Dating app and because I was seldom on Facebook, I agreed to continue the conversation through WhatsApp.
"He was chatty from the beginning, telling me about himself and asking me what I'm doing, where I'm from, where I live and so on.
"It was getting to the extent that I didn't feel like sharing too much so I stopped for a while.
"Thereafter, he came back with these lengthy messages, making assumptions about my character."
In screenshots Carrine shared with Stomp, the man appears to suggest that he will stop bothering her after she tells him to take it slow, saying that he can't stand "inconsistencies in communication".
insert-1_0.jpg

Despite agreeing with him and wishing him luck, he can't seem to let it go.
He then criticises her lifestyle and makes assumptions on her personality just because she told him she read books and watched television.
He tells her that relationships require "commitment and effort to make it work" even though they have only been chatting for a couple of days.
When she responds to his 'analysis' of her behaviour by saying she does not want to go into detail of what she does in a day, he starts becoming vulgar and calls her a 'loser'.
He also says: "[You've] got nothing to offer and beggars don't choose."
When she laughs him off and calls him a "crazy person" he goes on to take a photo of his alleged bank account details to show her what she has "missed'.
insert-2_1.jpg

In the photo, his savings account has $354,964.43.
whatsapp-image-2019-10-13-at-22.04.33.jpg

He tells her he is someone who can buy a watch with $47,000 cash and that he would be in a "good position" to provide for his partner.
He also sent her photos showing stacks of money.
When they first started chatting, he had shared that he runs a car accessories trading business and co-owns a car leasing company.
He added that he has recently gone into logistics and that he has been single since October 2016.
"I just thought of sharing with you guys about my wonderful weekend," she said.
"I've reported him through Facebook but I doubt anything will happen."
Read the full conversation in the gallery above.

Get more of Stomp's latest updates by following us on Facebook, WhatsApp, Twitter, Instagram and YouTube.

Related Stories

Woman on dating app asks Stomper to let her "see more", gets what she asks for

Married S'pore man asks woman on dating app to visit hotel -- so she texts his wife

Man gets banned from Tinder after going on insane rant at girl because she took too long to reply

More About:
dating
text
rude

Hot Topics This Week!

STOMP GOODY BAG

ACCIDENT

STOMP GETS THINGS DONE

STOMP FIGHTS FAKE NEWS

SEX

READ FULL STORY
Recommended

SPH Digital News | The Straits Times
All Rights Reserved | Terms & Conditions | Data Protection Policy | Advertise With Us
SPH Digital News / STOMP / Copyright (C) 2019 Singapore Press Holdings Ltd. Co. Regn. No. 198402868E.

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
Typical of insecure people to point to things they have to make up for deficiencies they have.

But at least he is pointing to his financial assets and cash.

There are some who would send photos of their penis (which they think is huge) and tell others they are adequate. Lol!

ChristJohnny

Alfrescian
Loyal
You can have lots of money ... but you cannot buy class.

Some Arabs have a lot of money but do you think they are respected? I don't think so. Another example is Brunei ... same old story.

IQ and Race

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
You can have lots of money ... but you cannot buy class.

Some Arabs have a lot of money but do you think they are respected? I don't think so. Another example is Brunei ... same old story.

IQ and Race
Arabs are nice looking, bigger dicks than chinese and smells nice due to their tradition of using fragrance.

ToaPehGong

Alfrescian
Loyal
This guy should have tried a PRC gal. 4k will get him a PRC girl, 54k a PRC model, 354k a PRC wife sucking him dry till he dies... literally!