• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

35 Y.O MAN STILL VIRGIN, VISITS A PROSTITUTE FOR HIS B'DAY

SBFNews

Alfrescian
Loyal
35 Y.O MAN STILL VIRGIN, VISITS A PROSTITUTE FOR HIS B'DAY
singaporeuncensored.com

I went to a prostitute for my birthday and it feels like I’m breaking down.

I didn’t want to stoop so low as to pay for something like that, but it’s been on my mind more and more lately.

I’m 35, am (was as of a few hours ago) a virgin, and instead of going down my libido seems to flare up as time goes by.

I have many hobbies but I can’t shrug off the absence of intimacy and the loneliness as easily as I did in my twenties. I used to cook a lot, if that makes sense, trying out a new recipe and attempting to get it right was a good way to get my mind on other things. It’s not as fail-proof as it once was.

I gave up.

I know my body isn’t to blame for it, I’m average. I do have terrible social skills, though, prefer a quiet evening at home and dislike going out a lot. But I spent my life improving these skills, still am, and I did get better.

Broke out of my comfort zone, met many new people, made new friends. But it never seems to be enough, somehow I feel like I’m lagging even more behind. If no one has been interested in me until now, it’s unlikely to happen later.

I don’t like the idea of seeing a prostitute, I don’t want to be alone, I’m a social person and I don’t see the point of leading a life alone from start to finish, but what else do I have? A decade of rejection, I should have cut my losses sooner and focus on other goals in actual reach.

I wanted, just once in my life, know what it is to feel intimacy. And I had to pay for it. It feels like a failure. I hate it. And I loved having someone hold me close as if she wanted me, even if it’s fake.

And it was amazing! Holding someone close and just exploring and learning about another’s body and yours, I should have done it sooner.

Here I am, I worked on myself and put money to the side, at least I will have some intimacy every once in a while.

I broke the no alcohol rule and got sloshed just to feel something else.

Here’s to the bottle I uncorked.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
He should retain his virginity, 童子精 is very good for a man's health.

https://baike.pcbaby.com.cn/qzbd/183304.html

据说童子元精对男女双方都有养颜滋补之功效,接受童子元精的女性,好比吃了十只甲鱼一样大补特补,故历来就有美艳少妇好勾引童子之说,童子元精香浓白纯,对女人养颜美容和健身有极高的功效。

Virgin sperm is excellent tonic for a woman, her health and youth will be restored.

据说男性是童男则身轻体健、耳聪目清、冬天不怕冷、体力好身体棒、底气十足百邪不侵(不怕鬼怪)、童子元精生下的孩子体质好、聪明、性格及气质也属上流。童子身的本质就在于童子的元精没有泄。

Male virgins have good immune system, not afraid of the cold, not disturbed by evil spirits. A baby conceived with virgin sperm will grow up to be smart, beautiful and have a good character.

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
I do have terrible social skills, though, prefer a quiet evening at home and dislike going out a lot. But I spent my life improving these skills, still am, and I did get better.

Broke out of my comfort zone, met many new people, made new friends. But it never seems to be enough, somehow I feel like I’m lagging even more behind. If no one has been interested in me until now, it’s unlikely to happen later.

I don’t like the idea of seeing a prostitute, I don’t want to be alone, I’m a social person and I don’t see the point of leading a life alone from start to finish, but what else do I have? A decade of rejection, I should have cut my losses sooner and focus on other goals in actual reach.
My conclusion : he's ugly and also very confused, a bit kuku even. :biggrin:

tobelightlight

Alfrescian
Loyal
This article seems to come from a flaccid who drink too much, thinking he was young and virile. And writing this crap out and telling himself that he is still a virgin.

red amoeba

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I don’t understand what the fuck he is guilty about. If you fancy chicken rice you go buy and eat. You pay. You don’t go charm the chicken rice seller to cook you chicken rice for free do you ? Sex and food are man’s basic need. There is nothing wrong with paying for sex. It’s like paying for a service. Buyer seller.

He is mindfucked by those stupid AWWA bitches about commercial sex being bad.