• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

32 cases last week, 149 this week - govt still INSISTS on wait and see

Confuseous

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The Ministry of Health (MOH) reported on Monday that overall, the number of new cases in the community has increased from 32 in the week before to 149 cases in the past week. The number of unlinked community cases has also increased from seven cases in the week before to 42 cases in the past week.

On Tuesday, Singapore reported 27 new community infections, 11 of which were unlinked.

Mr Wong, who is also Finance Minister, said: "All the precautions we are used to, in fact, may not be sufficient to safeguard against the spread of the virus and we need even more stringent measures, and that's why in the recent days we have stepped up, tighten up the measures. Within the govt, there seems to be some paralysis. Or is it Decidophobia?
  • Decidophobia is defined as the “irrational fear of making decisions.” In its most extreme form, those who have this fear may experience full blown panic attacks when even thinking about having to make a decision. Panic attacks cause your heart rate and breathing to speed up, blood pressure to rise, sweating, muscle tension and trembling.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Nope. They have already made their decision. Now they're trying to convince everyone they have done a good job, nonetheless.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
The case numbers are still very low and since the disease is mild in most of those that are infected there is little to worry about.

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
"community has increased from 32 in the week before to 149 cases in the past week. The number of unlinked community cases has also increased from seven cases in the week before to 42 cases in the past week."

Dangerous exponential uptrend, literally going to the moon! Why no CB 2.0 yet?

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
"community has increased from 32 in the week before to 149 cases in the past week. The number of unlinked community cases has also increased from seven cases in the week before to 42 cases in the past week."

what circuit breaker? I propose a new term for this new period - engine brake.

not foot brake or hand break, they said road bumps are definitely encountered along the way. I use engine brake every now and then when I approach a road hump, very effective, and can still cruise a bit without engine stalling.

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hey Boss, something new when click the like button...

How about do something for this....

Psst...if u like my bullshit click the like button...

batman1

Alfrescian
Loyal
They are still in delusion pretending they are doing a fine job !They will wake up only when they or their family member got infected with covid-19.

CPTMiller

Alfrescian
Loyal

If CB 2 is declared.
Singapore government loss face to the world.
Emperor cannot allow it

CPTMiller

Alfrescian
Loyal
They are still in delusion pretending they are doing a fine job !They will wake up only when they or their family member got infected with covid-19.
Their families already well protection with top medical team or money.
You should worrying yourself

Confuseous

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
They cannot lose face by declaring CB 2.0,
not with THAT big ego conference happening in two weeks time
in SG.

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
I’m pretty confident those kutus up there can conjure a new term to avoid labelling it as a CB2 :coffee::coffee::coffee:

Leongsam

Admin
Asset
I wondering why masks don't seem to prevent the spread of Covid. If they did we wouldn't be seeing these ever increasing numbers.

Could it be that masks don't work as claimed? They are supposed to be more effective than a vaccine.

IMHDOCTOR

Alfrescian
Loyal
The case numbers are still very low and since the disease is mild in most of those that are infected there is little to worry about.

This is not logical. We are not surprised you are unable to to decipher relevant data when it comes the the current health crisis gripping our society due to your mental deficits.

The COVID-19 Virus has caused a global Pandemic, the numbers dead is a function of health care not chance.

The Pandemic kills indiscriminately, and protection is a human need, basic to the healthy functioning indivual

But since you are suffering from Schizoid, you are unable to process this information, what is blatantly obvious most of us.

We can help you but you must want to help yourself.

kindly contact us for an assessment:

https://www.imh.com.sg/

Institute of Mental Health
http://www.imh.com.sg/
Buangkok Green Medical Park
10 Buangkok View
Singapore 539747

Peiweh

Alfrescian
Loyal
I wondering why masks don't seem to prevent the spread of Covid. If they did we wouldn't be seeing these ever increasing numbers.

Could it be that masks don't work as claimed? They are supposed to be more effective than a vaccine.

hey dingbat, case you have not noticed we have to wear them WTF?

Yup, this place full of PRC and CECA clowns

No thanks

Leongsam

Admin
Asset
hey dingbat, case you have not noticed we have to wear them WTF?

Yup, this place full of PRC and CECA clowns

No thanks

I know you HAVE to wear them and you have my sympathies because of that.

Peiweh

Alfrescian
Loyal
I know you HAVE to wear them and you have my sympathies because of that.

oh so you admit it, now zip it cause no one wants to hear your conspiracy theory kaka about masks not working, dork

and go kiss some PRC ass since youre so good at it.

Leongsam

Admin
Asset
oh so you admit it, now zip it cause no one wants to hear your conspiracy theory kaka about masks not working, dork

and go kiss some PRC ass since youre so good at it.

Nothing to do with conspiracy theories all I do is look at the data and it tells me that despite all the lab data showing that masks make a difference this does not translate into lower case rates in the real world.

This is because users are not following the instructions regarding mask use and disposal. Masks therefore become a vector for transmission rather than a barrier.

You are welcome to analyse the data yourself and you will undoubtedly come to the same conclusion provided you keep an open mind rather than searching for data to support the outcome that you want to achieve.

I can also declare that I have no vested interest either way. I am not paid to either discourage mask use or vouch for their efficacy. Of course if someone was paying me to vouch for masks or if I owned a mask factory I would be singing a different tune. :smile:

Peiweh

Alfrescian
Loyal
Nothing to do with conspiracy theories all I do is look at the data and it tells me that despite all the lab data showing that masks make a difference this does not translate into lower case rates in the real world.

This is because users are not following the instructions regarding mask use and disposal. Masks therefore become a vector for transmission rather than a barrier.

You are welcome to analyse the data yourself and you will undoubtedly come to the same conclusion provided you keep an open mind rather than searching for data to support the outcome that you want to achieve.

I can also declare that I have no vested interest either way. I am not paid to either discourage mask use or vouch for their efficacy. Of course if someone was paying me to vouch for masks or if I owned a mask factory I would be singing a different tune. :smile:

smoke all the ganja you want you PRC arse licker

conspiracy theories were so 2020, dickweed

here a pic of your boyfriend Xi say Hi

42nq63.jpg