• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

300 year old uncle called Constance Song "xiao mei".

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
9iunoAu.jpg

yq-clb4-07012022.jpg

She gave birth to her second daughter 10 months ago at age 46, yet is game enough to pose in a bikini for a Straits Times photo shoot. But the mixed feelings will always be there for Constance Song.

The actress says half-jokingly, in reference to Cynthia Koh's viral Michael Kors dress post: "I'm scared people will comment, 'Can be grandmother already, still wear bikini?'"

But she is also quick to add: "But hey, I should be proud of myself that, at this age, I can still wear this. (American fashion designer) Vera Wang is in her 70s and she still looks young - she's my inspiration."

Back in 2012 at the Star Awards, Song had her own Cynthia Koh moment, when she raised eyebrows with her most revealing red-carpet gown to date - a peekaboo black number from Jiki with a sheer mesh front panel.

IMG_0667.jpg

She says: "I've never regretted wearing it. It was nicely made and there was no wardrobe malfunction no matter how much I moved. But thank god there was no social media then, if not jialat (Hokkien for terrible). But now that you may republish it, I better prepare myself."

She admits that in her 20s, she found it hard to handle negative feedback.

In her mid-40s, she often ignores it. She says: "As an artiste and public figure, you have to accept it. No matter how good you are or look, there will be those who will pick on your flaws, so you can't please everyone."

Achieving her hot bod was no walk in the park for the 1.68m-tall artiste from Li Nanxing's talent management agency LNX Global.

Active, slim and toned throughout her adult life, Song - whose older daughter is four - hit 69kg during her second pregnancy.

But her post-childbirth weight of 58kg did not leave her in a good mental space and it was more difficult to lose the tummy fat.

She recalls: "I felt so unmotivated, tired and lousy about myself. Every picture I took, I felt I looked bad.

"I needed to seriously think about what's good for me. I could continue to go down the hill and let myself go, but I chose to get back up. Once you break through that mental block, you will be fine."

So, in June last year, she embarked on an intensive weight-loss programme with personal training gym Rizap, combining in-studio strength training and customised exercise routines, a nutrition plan and counselling that covers mental health and motivation.

Besides working out three times a week, she also swims once or twice a week at Tanah Merah Country Club.

She is now a fit and fab 51kg. The last time she hit this figure was when she was 21.

Even being called "auntie" has a different ring to it.

She says: "Now, I'm not upset because maybe you mean the prettier kind of auntie. But when I was bigger, I was sensitive to hearing that term.

"Recently, when I went to the market wearing a cap and mask, the uncle even called me xiao mei (little sister in Chinese) when I'm actually lao mei (old girl) already," she says with a laugh.

"Now, when I take photos, I don't need to tilt my body in a certain angle to look slim."

She hopes her makeover will open more doors for her to expand her repertoire into more character-driven parts.

"It hasn't happened yet, but if someone asks me to play a young grandmother, I'll be okay with it and I will embrace it."

But Song is not done when it comes to her 2022 body goals. She is aiming for a six-pack. "Maybe when I get it, I'll flaunt it on social media," she says.

But one thing is definitely not on the cards. "More kids? No way, I'm a senior citizen already."

Reactions: jw5

Patriotmissile

Alfrescian
Loyal
This is a typical sinki slut look. Last time got 1 episode she down blouse to attract huang wen Yong the deer placenta spokesman who died of cancer. I can never forget.

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
All these Mediacorp old sluts are all out to display their stale abalone thinking they are still young.
They should strip naked and line up to have their pussy flogged.

I will start with Lao Zoe that whore since her legs are spread widest.

3064.jpg

blackmondy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
All these lau kway bu seems to stepping into the limelight lately showing lots of flesh, why arh ?

Hypocrite-The

Alfrescian
Loyal
She is either a retard or shameless....I often call women that to make her happy n also easier to make sales...as if I believe she Is a xiaomei...dumbass

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
She is either a retard or shameless....I often call women that to make her happy n also easier to make sales...as if I believe she Is a xiaomei...dumbass
KNN leecentlee a table cleaner uncle also called my uncle xiao Di my uncle just think of he is old with poor eyesight KNN my uncle know himself is already lao uncle.

Balls2U

Alfrescian
Loyal
All these Mediacorp old sluts are all out to display their stale abalone thinking they are still young.
They should strip naked and line up to have their pussy flogged.

I will start with Lao Zoe that whore since her legs are spread widest.

3064.jpg

Ya, how you wish you could get them to line up in a single file and let you flog their cbs one by one.

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ya, how you wish you could get them to line up in a single file and let you flog their cbs one by one.

It's very hard to decide which mediacorp slut to flog first, all these dirty whores.

Julie Tan, Cynthia Koh, dirty fucking cunts.

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
I've decided to flog this STD infested whore Julie Tan first, flog until her fucking cheebye look like birthday peach.
This filthy whore looks like her pussy has been fucked by millions.

rk_julietan_260921.jpg
img_7323.jpg

jw5

Loyal
9iunoAu.jpg

yq-clb4-07012022.jpg

She gave birth to her second daughter 10 months ago at age 46, yet is game enough to pose in a bikini for a Straits Times photo shoot. But the mixed feelings will always be there for Constance Song.

The actress says half-jokingly, in reference to Cynthia Koh's viral Michael Kors dress post: "I'm scared people will comment, 'Can be grandmother already, still wear bikini?'"

But she is also quick to add: "But hey, I should be proud of myself that, at this age, I can still wear this. (American fashion designer) Vera Wang is in her 70s and she still looks young - she's my inspiration."

Back in 2012 at the Star Awards, Song had her own Cynthia Koh moment, when she raised eyebrows with her most revealing red-carpet gown to date - a peekaboo black number from Jiki with a sheer mesh front panel.

IMG_0667.jpg

She says: "I've never regretted wearing it. It was nicely made and there was no wardrobe malfunction no matter how much I moved. But thank god there was no social media then, if not jialat (Hokkien for terrible). But now that you may republish it, I better prepare myself."

She admits that in her 20s, she found it hard to handle negative feedback.

In her mid-40s, she often ignores it. She says: "As an artiste and public figure, you have to accept it. No matter how good you are or look, there will be those who will pick on your flaws, so you can't please everyone."

Achieving her hot bod was no walk in the park for the 1.68m-tall artiste from Li Nanxing's talent management agency LNX Global.

Active, slim and toned throughout her adult life, Song - whose older daughter is four - hit 69kg during her second pregnancy.

But her post-childbirth weight of 58kg did not leave her in a good mental space and it was more difficult to lose the tummy fat.

She recalls: "I felt so unmotivated, tired and lousy about myself. Every picture I took, I felt I looked bad.

"I needed to seriously think about what's good for me. I could continue to go down the hill and let myself go, but I chose to get back up. Once you break through that mental block, you will be fine."

So, in June last year, she embarked on an intensive weight-loss programme with personal training gym Rizap, combining in-studio strength training and customised exercise routines, a nutrition plan and counselling that covers mental health and motivation.

Besides working out three times a week, she also swims once or twice a week at Tanah Merah Country Club.

She is now a fit and fab 51kg. The last time she hit this figure was when she was 21.

Even being called "auntie" has a different ring to it.

She says: "Now, I'm not upset because maybe you mean the prettier kind of auntie. But when I was bigger, I was sensitive to hearing that term.

"Recently, when I went to the market wearing a cap and mask, the uncle even called me xiao mei (little sister in Chinese) when I'm actually lao mei (old girl) already," she says with a laugh.

"Now, when I take photos, I don't need to tilt my body in a certain angle to look slim."

She hopes her makeover will open more doors for her to expand her repertoire into more character-driven parts.

"It hasn't happened yet, but if someone asks me to play a young grandmother, I'll be okay with it and I will embrace it."

But Song is not done when it comes to her 2022 body goals. She is aiming for a six-pack. "Maybe when I get it, I'll flaunt it on social media," she says.

But one thing is definitely not on the cards. "More kids? No way, I'm a senior citizen already."

I have always liked Constance Song. :thumbsup::biggrin: