• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat 30-min delay on East-West Line due to track point fault at Clementi

bobby

Alfrescian
Loyal
Train operator SMRT tweeted at about 7am on Wednesday (Sept 19) that there will be a 30-minute delay on the East-West Line (EWL) between Jurong East and Clementi due to a track point fault at Clementi.

In a subsequent tweet, it added that free regular bus service is available between Boon Lay and Queenstown.

At 7.40am, SMRT said that its staff members are rectifying the fault. Train service on the EWL is available, it added.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
heng ah. took mrt to clementi yesterday and there was no fault nor delay. could see clementi area full of low ses losers, from maids with thanaka cream on their faces to kumpichar pimps touting cheap hookers to out of shape sinkie aunties who would shove anyone near a door. even the station is crumbling. the blue paint is chipping off in several places and discolored where dirty hands rub through. this whole west coast area is a 3rd world shithole.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Serve you right for not buying your own car. Enjoy the stench of fellow poor people on the train.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Is this statement your personal view or your esteemed Party's view? :biggrin:

It is my personal view.

I find it shocking that from time to time, the good PM Lee and other ministers would condescend to taking the trains. But I suppose from time to time, the peasants have to be appeased.

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
It is my personal view.

I find it shocking that from time to time, the good PM Lee and other ministers would condescend to taking the trains. But I suppose from time to time, the peasants have to be appeased.
Lol :biggrin: wriggle like a snake. :biggrin: