• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

3 S'pore Lambos crash and burn in Malaysia -- but drivers just pack bags and leave sc

hokkien

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
20131206_lambo_stomp_0.jpg

Friday, Dec 06, 2013
Three Singapore-registered Lamborghinis on their way to Kuala Lumpur were wrecked in an early morning accident on Friday, reported online citizen journalism website, STOMP.

The accident was highlighted in STOMP after two contributors sent in pictures of the accident.

The pictures shows the super cars engulfed in flames.

Here is the full article from STOMP:

Three Singapore-registered Lamborghinis were wrecked after crashing on the Malaysian North-South Expressway this morning (Dec 6).

STOMPer DM shared a photo of the accident found on Facebook, while STOMPer Raymond sent in photos taken by his friend in Malaysia.

The photos show the expensive cars engulfed in fire.

According to a description on the facebook page from which STOMPer DM took the photo, the crash took place at 9.52am near the Seremban toll stations.

The drivers were apparently safe, and had left the cars behind.

DM wrote:

"Three Singapore-registered Lamborghinis were found crashed on the Malaysia North-South Expressway near 260km.

"Happened on Dec 6 at around 10.30am. "I'm not sure how the crash happened, the photos were taken from facebook Seremban page.

"One of them was on fire. Witnesses said the drivers were safe. They packed their bags and left the cars.

STOMPer Raymond added:

"This just happened, photos sent by my friend in Malaysia.

"The super cars were on their way to KL for a event and met with an accident."

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: 3 S'pore Lambos crash and burn in Malaysia -- but drivers just pack bags and leav

Drivers sweep backsides and left because they scare kena kidnap by thugs or scare archako by polis?

turbulent

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: 3 S'pore Lambos crash and burn in Malaysia -- but drivers just pack bags and leav

Anyone of them elites? Scared photos of their handsome faces end up in newspapers?

kingrant

Alfrescian
Loyal

Aiya, got insurance what. So why wait for the police to come and summon for causing an accident. Nothing they can do what. Catch fire then catch fire lor.

Cryotek

Alfrescian
Loyal

Malaysia highway. What do you the drivers are thinking?

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

The only kind of flaming lambo I can afford
7991226551_c85793f252_z.jpg

Last edited:

rushifa666

Alfrescian
Loyal

what insurance? locals will just steal the wreaks. still worth a lot of money. they should rob the three goons too

Lizzert

Alfrescian
Loyal

Drivers sweep backsides and left because they scare kena kidnap by thugs or scare archako by polis?

Wah..have not heard this term" Archako' for at least a decade ..seems no one uses it anymore..

bakkuttay

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

maybe drivers are from PRC

#22 http://sammyboy.com/showthread.php?1...yourself/page2

acc to kopiuncle - of a good, kind and compassionate man of purity, a man of clarity and a very pious man - full of humility.

but that man said this. "One day you will come crawling to me, and I will grind you deeper in the dirt!"

now here for all to see, this piece of coffeeturd lie, con, and distort only to mislead.

chinese also call this condition as "eyes pasted with turd".

she exits, he enters

saratogas

Alfrescian
Loyal

When you are super rich $$$... Nothing will stop you from having fun!

"Its just a CAR"

bakkuttay

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

When you are super rich $$$... Nothing will stop you from having fun!

"Its just a CAR"
especially monies from dubious sources unlike pinky from illegitimate sources

#22 http://sammyboy.com/showthread.php?1...yourself/page2

acc to kopiuncle - of a good, kind and compassionate man of purity, a man of clarity and a very pious man - full of humility.

but that man said this. "One day you will come crawling to me, and I will grind you deeper in the dirt!"

now here for all to see, this piece of coffeeturd lie, con, and distort only to mislead.

chinese also call this condition as "eyes pasted with turd".

she exits, he enters

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Wah..have not heard this term" Archako' for at least a decade ..seems no one uses it anymore..

I'm old school hee hee...

Back to topic, could the drivers be DUI that's why got to spilt? Or got contraband on them?