• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

3% of Singaporean rich enough to refuse government handout

zack123

Alfrescian
Loyal
97% of eligible S’poreans signed up for Growth Dividends, GST credits

SINGAPORE: Some 2.3 million Singaporeans or 97 per cent of those eligible have signed up to receive their Growth Dividends and GST Credits as of December 13.

About 4,300 citizens have also signed up since the last reminder on December 1.

The Ministry of Finance reminds Singaporeans who have not signed up for them that they have 12 days left to do so.

Those who do not sign up by the December 31 deadline will not be eligible to receive their Growth Dividends or 2008 GST Credits and Senior Citizens’ Bonus.

Singaporeans can sign up through the internet, at www.gstoffset.gov.sg, or by completing a form available at any community centre, Community Development Council offices and CPF Service Centres.

congo9

Alfrescian
Loyal
97% of eligible S’poreans signed up for Growth Dividends, GST credits

SINGAPORE: Some 2.3 million Singaporeans or 97 per cent of those eligible have signed up to receive their Growth Dividends and GST Credits as of December 13.

About 4,300 citizens have also signed up since the last reminder on December 1.

The Ministry of Finance reminds Singaporeans who have not signed up for them that they have 12 days left to do so.

Those who do not sign up by the December 31 deadline will not be eligible to receive their Growth Dividends or 2008 GST Credits and Senior Citizens’ Bonus.

Singaporeans can sign up through the internet, at www.gstoffset.gov.sg, or by completing a form available at any community centre, Community Development Council offices and CPF Service Centres.
I don know how much i will be able to get.

I thought this yr already taken all finish ? Still they are going to giv some more and they will add more GST to take back all?

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
hur...

they maybe studying oversea
working oversea
marry oversea
living oversea
or running away from NS
running away from arrest warrant

etc

how much we get this year???

VIBGYOR

Alfrescian
Loyal

for a few hundred bucks, why must sign up one? can't they just credit into our accounts? so troublesome?

i hate the govt. whenever one dept wants me to get documents from another govt. dept. when they can just check with their billion dollars IT contracts.

what a waste of taxpayer monies to keep them alive. why waste my time, which could be spend more productive here postings...lol