• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

3-D Printing - Are we in this game or not?? If not we are screwed!!

blackmondy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: 3-D printing

I'll bet my life our gahmen will come into the picture and restrict the sales of such devices. There's will be much repercussions in the medical and weapons/arms industries.

ashjaw

Alfrescian
Loyal

I am not sure if 3D printer has reached that level of precision yet. I know there are some similar but more precise and expensive machine that can make using biodegradable material. I read somewhere that it was patented, they use it to make filling layers for surgery in joints. As the material is biodegradable, the operated area need not be cut open again to have the piece removed when the joints healed.

Baimi

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

The pic will automatic appear in front of us, no need to strain our eyes to see pic below?
122n2pf.jpg