• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

2nd WAVE COVID In Dotard-land MAGA VERY MUCH! Thank you Dotard for REOPENING USA! Open Funeral Businesses Big Big! GVGT!

obama.bin.laden

Alfrescian
Loyal

ONLY USA got 2nd Wave!

Entire China is full VICTORIOUS & PERFECTLY IDEAL.

TOTAL NUMBER OF REMAINING COVID CASES IN CHINA is BELOW 80 CASES and ONLY 1 CASE NEW TODAY.

Any little flare up of transmission is instantly EXTINGUISHED.

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wish I was dead 3 years ago. Missed a deadly collison on highway. Bloody truck steer away from me instead of head on..

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The global idiot has already claimed success ...only 100k death when he claims that it would have been 2 million deaths if he didn't do anything. Of course, it is a lie because the 2 million projection is based on scenario that not actions are taken to minimize spread.

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Dont ask me... i am the victim of this miserable CV19 lockdown...

Victim how?it's just a lockdown.....if ur life was miserable before,no reason to live.....covid doesn't change anything.its not even a good apocalypse.....at least a good apocalypse we would all be dead.

Ralders

Alfrescian
Loyal
20200525_121422.jpg
20200527_102811.jpg
Screenshot_20200525-120635_YouTube.jpg