• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

2nd Roundtable - Phase II Begins

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
http://www.facebook.com/theonlinecitizen#/topic.php?uid=14440041382&topic=11626

Leung Hak Kwun Andrew wroteon August 28, 2009 at 12:45am
Dear Friends of TheOnlineCitizen,

I am making a suggestion to the readers and supporters of the OnlineCitizen to consider the idea of registering a society and joining this society with an annual membership fee to keep the operational expenses afloat and to further expand its operations and activities.

The aim of this society is to encourage members to build up a body of concerned citizens and create awareness and action. I feel that maybe we can publish a printed newsletter or magazine for subscription and also earn some advertising income as well as organize events in future.

To register the society it requires a President, a Secretary, a Treasurer and 7 or more Ordinary Members. I am of the opinion that the TOC Team are the most qualified personnel to head this society. But if there are other members who are very willing and able to be involved in this work are most welcome. Those with experience or knowledge in these matters, please kindly give us your advice. Thank you very much.

Andrew

kingrant

Alfrescian
Loyal
Bad idea.

Why is a free bird wanting to find a cage to lock itself in? Only parrots do that.

As a registered society, you can be de-registered anytime, and the exec committee put under ISA. Your printing permit can be withdrawn at will and at the pleasure of the MM or his running dog, that Lui Fuck You?