• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

29 cases on 22 Dec 20

Baimi

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
SINGAPORE: Singapore reported 29 new COVID-19 cases as of noon on Tuesday (Dec 22), the Ministry of Health (MOH) said in its preliminary daily update.
It is the highest daily number of cases reported since Sep 21, when 31 cases were reported.
All 29 new cases reported on Tuesday were imported, and were placed on stay-home notice or isolated upon their arrival in Singapore, MOH said.
Four Singaporeans or permanent residents were among the new cases. A total of 23 are work pass holders currently employed in Singapore, including 21 foreign domestic workers.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Thank you Mandarin Orchard Hotel! :thumbsup:

AF1QipMDy779NDH02xBjyBfJxA3I41jsJ7x5wC2MflR9=s1600

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
21 foreign domestic workers infected! Means their employers and families are infected too. And the employer's friends, colleagues, classmates, teachers, etc. And so on. Phase 3 some more? Not going to happen.

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
21 foreign domestic workers infected! Means their employers and families are infected too. And the employer's friends, colleagues, classmates, teachers, etc. And so on. Phase 3 some more? Not going to happen.
KNN for now is lucky the 21 fdw was imported but have not gone out to community KNN else my uncle as a employer is in danger KNN my uncle just leeminded his maid cannot go out mix with gang KNN

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
KNN for now is lucky the 21 fdw was imported but have not gone out to community KNN else my uncle as a employer is in danger KNN my uncle just leeminded his maid cannot go out mix with gang KNN
Oh yeah you may be right. They are probably returning FDWs not new ones. Have they allowed new ones to come in?