• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

29 Bangras LIED Against Bosses!

snrcitizen

Alfrescian
Loyal
When you point one finger at others, unless you are a retard! four point back to you.

Young man, even if you have never pursued studies in human biology it is common knowledge that when an average person with 5 fingers on each hand points a finger there cannot four fingers pointed back at oneself.

You have my assurance that I am not born with extra fingers.

Please do use nature's gift of a brain before you post unless you are looking for attention regardless, which I will always be happy to oblige. Simply put, try not to display your silliness.

Last edited:

snrcitizen

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yes i have been blinded all along but i had no choice, had to stoop myself so low and sell my soul to pap so that i can live comfortably here. Sorry and please forgive me.

I had my response to your extremely rabid racist posting in message #54 typed out and ready to post until I came across this.

"....but i had no choice, had to stoop myself so low and sell my soul to pap so that i can live comfortably here."

These are your own words, Robox, not mine. I will consider the non-discussion with you as ended.

yellow_people

Alfrescian
Loyal
I had my response to your extremely rabid racist posting in message #54 typed out and ready to post until I came across this.

"....but i had no choice, had to stoop myself so low and sell my soul to pap so that i can live comfortably here."

These are your own words, Robox, not mine. I will consider the non-discussion with you as ended.

"Originally Posted by [COLOR="_______"]yellow people[/COLOR]"

Do kindly take note that this is not my moniker. Mine has a underscore between the words. [COLOR="_______"]yellow_people[/COLOR]

The wannabe clone is obviously a Chink as he has to stoop low to obfuscate a debate. Can we expect anything less from a Chink?

yellow_people

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why dont you do it other way round to be in Singaporean shoe to understand instead.

How would you feel when your life and home invaded by "The uninvited".

You sound like a smart and level headed individual. I hope that you are able to distinguish the difference in monikers:

yellow people
yellow_people (this is my nick, the one above is a clone)

Angelo

Alfrescian
Loyal

Do kindly take note that this is not my moniker. Mine has a underscore between the words. [COLOR="_______"]yellow_people[/COLOR]

The wannabe clone is obviously a Chink as he has to stoop low to obfuscate a debate. Can we expect anything less from a Chink?

LOL. Keling. So black, so smelly, so proud.

:rolleyes:

NissanViP

Alfrescian
Loyal
You sound like a smart and level headed individual. I hope that you are able to distinguish the difference in monikers:

yellow people
yellow_people (this is my nick, the one above is a clone)

Ok noted.

The problem with these clone, aren't they tired for not being themselves?
My apology, it is my error for not taking a closer look.

snrcitizen

Alfrescian
Loyal

Whatever. My non-discussion with you has ended. There was never any point in the first place to even attempt any discussion with a racist, especially one who shoulders such deep rooted hatred.

My time is too precious for me to indulge in futile exchanges that would be responded with nothing but rabid racist remarks and warped minded interpretations. I do not see myself as a social worker and even if I am, you are indeed beyond any hope and help.

So keep on with your racist rantings that you think would make you feel better.