• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

29 Bangras LIED Against Bosses!

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR>29 jailed for lying about their bosses
</TR><!-- headline one : end --><TR>Bangladeshis had falsely claimed they were made to do additional jobs </TR><!-- Author --><TR><TD class="padlrt8 georgia11 darkgrey bold" colSpan=2>By Esther Tan
</TD></TR><!-- show image if available --><TR vAlign=bottom><TD width=330>
foreign.jpg

</TD><TD width=10>
c.gif
</TD><TD vAlign=bottom>
c.gif

Some of the workers who have been sentenced to two weeks in jail for lying to the Ministry of Manpower. They had made the allegations so that they could be placed on the Temporary Job Scheme while the MOM ironed out the issue. -- ST PHOTO: WONG KWAI CHOW
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

<!-- START OF : div id="storytext"--><!-- more than 4 paragraphs -->A GROUP of Bangladeshi workers, feeling short-changed over their salaries, went to the Ministry of Manpower (MOM) with the story that their employers were setting them to work on additional jobs.
Caught out in their lies, the 29 each landed themselves two-week jail terms yesterday for giving false information to the MOM.
This is the first time the ministry has hauled foreign workers to court for making false allegations about their employers with a view to getting on board its Temporary Job Scheme.
This scheme gives workers in disputes or awaiting compensation the right to earn a living while the issue is being ironed out.
The court heard that the workers, employed at marine companies San's Marine Engineering Service, Han's Marine and K7 Engineering, went to MOM last September to complain that their bosses made them work as cleaners, renovation workers and car washers on top of their regular jobs as welders, plumbers and flame cutters.
MOM launched investigations and found their stories to be untrue.
The men then admitted that they had lied so they could be placed on the Temporary Job Scheme.
Some of them claimed that their employers had not given them sufficient work to earn enough to send to their families back home. Others in the group complained that too many deductions were being made from their salaries.
MOM investigations showed that the workers had valid work contracts with their employers.
The periods when they were not given work were when they were undergoing training, during which they were not paid.
MOM said last December that it had resolved the salary claims of these 29 workers and 19 others from the same three companies.
Employment laws require employers to pay their workers even if there is insufficient work or if the workers cannot be deployed temporarily because they lack the required skills or qualifications.
Under the Employment of Foreign Manpower Act, those guilty of giving MOM false information may be fined up to $15,000 or jailed for up to a year. [email protected]

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
kangaroo court Vs dark skin and the white skin, a lot of difference, dun PAP ever bai sai?
or not?

snrcitizen

Alfrescian
Loyal
kangaroo court Vs dark skin and the white skin, a lot of difference, dun PAP ever bai sai?
or not?

At least they were treated better than us citizens.

They held a demonstration in front of the MOM and no police, nor ISD, and no 3 or 4 riot squad vehicles came. So they were never arrested for illegal assembly. The MOM staff even came out of their office to offer them assistance.

If any of us try demonstrate like that, you know what to expect, right?

yellow_people

Alfrescian
Loyal

They held a demonstration in front of the MOM and no police, nor ISD, and no 3 or 4 riot squad vehicles came. So they were never arrested for illegal assembly. The MOM staff even came out of their office to offer them assistance.

What exactly are we supposed to expect or is that a feeble excuse not to demonstrate?

Angelo

Alfrescian
Loyal
lol. keling shit. As usual. Hot Air balloon again.

why dont u try do what your bangala bros did and see what u get?

:rolleyes:

Last edited:

yellow_people

Alfrescian
Loyal
So you do demonstrate? Understand you have plenty of reasons to. Keep us posted.

Actually I don't have any reason to demonstrate. My comment was leveled at Chinks. Most of the whining, whineging and xenophobia comes from the 76% Chink population who are powerless and helpless to change their destiny. Why is that?

Angelo

Alfrescian
Loyal
Actually I don't have any reason to demonstrate. My comment was leveled at Chinks. Most of the whining, whineging and xenophobia comes from the 76% Chink population who are powerless and helpless to change their destiny. Why is that?

yo keling shit. trying to snake out of this as usual.

why don't u just shut up and be the good keling you are?

LOL

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

true true, that is why i do not participle in any demonstration.

snrcitizen

Alfrescian
Loyal

You don't have any reason to demonstrate? That's not what I understand from reading several of your posts.

Why would you intentionally level your comment at a specific section of Singapore's society? Aren't all Singaporeans in this together? Or is there something we should know about you that makes you different from the rest of us?

yellow_people

Alfrescian
Loyal
Don't you think it is much more than perception unless you are blinded by some reason/s, and if so would you wish to share with us?

The one that is blinded here is you as you chose not to answer the question - "would you feel better if foreigner laborers were treated just as badly as you perceive citizens to be?"

You are marinating in your own misery powerless and hapless to change your own destiny. Instead you chose to blame the govt for you own doing and misery. You whine and you whinge endlessly.

As for me, firstly I wholeheartedly agree with the govt's position on FTs. We need them to drive the economy given the low fertility rates and graying population.

Secondly, i am in agreement with the govt's position on welfare. Every dollar spent on welfare is a dollar lost. Welfare is a sunset industry. The govt constantly adjust the CPF for retirement needs, has the hdb buy back scheme and honorable Mr. Khaw has even suggest that you send your aged to JB as its cheaper. That was a suggestion he made mind you. Yet you were throwing a hissy fit. By all means keep your old folks in Singapore if you must. Just stop whining. Its pathetic.

You whine that foreign laborers are treated better than citizens. You are miserable and want others to be miserable as well. Afterall misery loves company.

Angelo

Alfrescian
Loyal
nay. he just another another black keling fcuk who wants to be chinese.

Look at his tounge twisting writing style and u'll know.

:biggrin:

yellow_people

Alfrescian
Loyal
Another cock sucking yellow dog revealed. You kept refering to the Chinese majority as Chinks, is your father one too?:oIo::oIo::oIo:

Another one of the many pathetic loser Chinks that made Singapore what is it today. Where were you when your fellow Chink Jah_Rastafar_I wrote this???

http://www.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?t=23304

SG is the richest country in the region or SEA, 2nd richest country in asia.

OKay i won't deny it's location is very good for entrepot trading. The development by the British also aided to its status of a developed country yet the same can be said of matland.

So what do you guys think if sg was under malay rule? It would probably be under the sultan of johor's juristristion and i think all those johor criminals would be running rampant in SG.

What do u guys think?

Also SG has a majority pop of 75% chinese whom made the country what it is today. If the % were changed say more malays would SG be better or worse?

Angelo

Alfrescian
Loyal
LOL. having large red fonts wont help, blacky.

don't have to tell the whole world u re empty up there.

:rolleyes:

yellow_people

Alfrescian
Loyal
My issue with you is specifically on your choice to call us Chinese Chinks! You are entitled to your own opinions on anything under the sun. At least now you had chosen to correct your disrespect of people of a different color by name calling. You are more than capable of presenting a good argument than to resort to that level of disregard for racial harmony in this country. Tic for Tac! The ja ras guy is from another planet, I want no part with that. Just to let you know I appreciate the contribution of our pioneer leaders whatever their color, whose efforts created a better life for my generation and that of my parents and grandparents.
What I feel about the present leadership is another thing altogether.

Such hypocrisy. How about telling your fellow Chinks to stop name calling Indians and Malays. When they stops I'll stop calling you a Chink.