• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

28 Feb 2013 - General LEONGSAM's Ethnic Cleanising - In Loving memory of the dead...

Sideswipe

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Forum points revamp?

You mean LTB? Lanjiao!:oIo: That time i zap him, he KPKB!:biggrin: KNN, act saint.

Ji Ki Tua Lanjiao for him:oIo:!

oh really ?

i thought LTB always said that "all is empty...all points and power is empty...emptiness is form, form is emptiness!!!..." ( borrow from kopi )

LTB is a tua pao sian ? i am deceived by him. :mad::biggrin:

I_Hate_Pappies

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Talking about this kio kway, knn. If you know the two okt at L18H36, tell then their service sucks!

Are they Indians? If Indians, you can jio KNNBCCB to go blanket them. Zeddy will most likely join in too. Go there fuck for fuck ah? People go there song, you go there see OKT's lanjiao face. Ask Narong to take pictures of them and post in sister forum. Internet very powerful. You can try stomp too, ask fishypie. He laojiao there. :wink::cool:

I_Hate_Pappies

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

oh really ?

i thought LTB always said that "all is empty...all points and power is empty...emptiness is form, form is emptiness!!!..." ( borrow from kopi )

You go read up in his thread. The only thing he never mentioned is my nick nia. TIU!:oIo:

jw5

Loyal
Re: 28 Feb 2013 - General LEONGSAM's Ethnic Cleanising - In Loving memory of the dead

Just name or shame them and don't keep forummers guessing. :biggrin:

Aiyah, I posted this in post#94:

"Cannot be too serious all the time, must make this forum a fun place with quizzes and mysteries sometimes................................"

GeneralHavoc

Alfrescian
Loyal

oh really ?

Rumors has it that they are the same person.

ilovesingapore

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

You are new here and yet you have heard rumours that i have never heard of? Something is now right here. :biggrin:

meykehkeh lah..you already zapped kopisai....i thought infractions and zaps are passe...you still want to zap people. for what and for what purpose.there is massive revamping of the reputations system...if you are so bored...just to to the gayland lah....m e o w !!!