• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

25-year-old arrested for allegedly molesting woman on bus

Heaven

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

20131009_bus_st.jpg

AsiaOne
Wednesday, Oct 09, 2013

SINGAPORE - A 25-year-old man has been arrested for allegedly molesting a woman on a public bus on Tuesday night.

They were travelling along Tampines Expressway when the suspect sitting next to the victim touched her right thigh.

When the man alighted at a bus stop along Pasir Ris Drive 3, the victim followed him and called the police.

Officers from Bedok Police Division arrived and arrested the suspect.

Investigations against the suspect are ongoing. If convicted of outrage of modesty, he faces up to two years in jail, a fine, caning, or any combination of the punishments.

Female commuters are advised to be alert and attentive to their surroundings, especially on crowded public transport. If they are molested, they should immediately call the police or seek the assistance of nearby passengers or the driver.

lianbeng

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Bus got cameras how to escape?unlike the old swing singapore,touch all you can:biggrin:

lianbeng replies hokkien: these people watch too much jap av on public transport chihan 公车痴漢 and tried to apply it here lor! :biggrin: failed miserably!

Sinkie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I saw a pretty woman today open her legs wide at the coffeeshop. She saw I saw her open her legs and she open even wider.

lianbeng

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I saw a pretty woman today open her legs wide at the coffeeshop. She saw I saw her open her legs and she open even wider.

Bro she knows you gian gian lau nua:biggrin:

So she trying to seduce me and then when I lose control, she screams molest, right?
KNN, these cheebyes deserve to burn in hell.

lianbeng replies: she knew u r watching so showed u more lah! :biggrin: girls/women all same same lah they like attention - makes them horny lor!

Last edited:

Sinkie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
No lah bros. I'm sure these cheebyes know I'll lose control easily and they like to see my reaction, that's all.

After that, they'll go back to their bf, hubby, or father and complain I molest them with my eyes.

I've witnessed one incident at the last Comex show. There was this girl, quite pretty at the booth. I saw she's alone there.

So, I also went to the booth to look see look see. Very soon, her bf came and you know what?.........She complained to her bf
that someone tried to molest her. Her bf asked her loudly "Did he touch you or not? Where did he touch you? Where is he now?!"
I turned in her direction and hear her telling her bf "no, not really touch, but brushed against"......WAKAO!!! I didn't see anyone
brushing against her while I was there, but of course, I was there only like 1 min only.

The bf looked fucking angry and raised his voice, like some protector of his gf like that. But I looked at them in an irritated way and when the bf saw that I'm looking at them, they quickly left the booth.

Cheebye, girls nowadays think they've golden pussy and like to use their bf to create trouble. So, better be careful of these cheebye bitches and not fall into their cheebye trap.

Sinkie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Fight over women not worth it, but I've personally experienced a few of such manipulations by women that got their bfs coming after me to scold me.........so I very careful nowadays.......because the girl can tell stories and their moron bfs will believe every cheebye words the girl tell them.

The worst incident I've encountered was my boss' mistress telling my boss that I was fresh with her when I fetched her back one night because my boss cannot make it cos I think his cheebye wife asked him to go home. Because I did not do it, I was very upset myself and after that I told my boss to fuck off and then soon I was forced to resign. So, one can become a victim easily cos the cheebye girl is manipulating the man.

I got my revenge by revealing to the wife that the moron boss having a mistress, but it took me awhile to find his wife's contact.

KNN.....just be careful of cheebyes. They're very manipulative.

Sinkie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Agreed with you bro sinkie,at last you had your revenge that must be feeling shiok:biggrin:

I didn't feel anything, it was like I had to do it because I'm upset. I was thinking of how to settle with the mistress but she left and returned to Indonesia before I could come up with a plan. Lucky for her, but I've also learnt a very potent curse over those few years that I had used on her. But I do not know if she alive or dead now, but I'm pretty sure my curse is working on her if she is alive.

I'm right now perfecting my curse to strike death and when that time comes, I will be invincible. :wink:

Annunaki

Alfrescian
Loyal

20131009_bus_st.jpg

AsiaOne
Wednesday, Oct 09, 2013

SINGAPORE - A 25-year-old man has been arrested for allegedly molesting a woman on a public bus on Tuesday night.

They were travelling along Tampines Expressway when the suspect sitting next to the victim touched her right thigh.

When the man alighted at a bus stop along Pasir Ris Drive 3, the victim followed him and called the police.

Officers from Bedok Police Division arrived and arrested the suspect.

Investigations against the suspect are ongoing. If convicted of outrage of modesty, he faces up to two years in jail, a fine, caning, or any combination of the punishments.

Female commuters are advised to be alert and attentive to their surroundings, especially on crowded public transport. If they are molested, they should immediately call the police or seek the assistance of nearby passengers or the driver.

Cb Kia touched thigh already high. If touched the abalone Sperm will shoot out.