• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

23 Nov 2009 Road hogger GBA1246Y infuriate stomper

cooleo

Alfrescian
Loyal
The traffic jams and accidents are all caused by these road hoggers. Good to expose these culprits.

Most accidents are caused by pricks who wanna GO FIRST. When 2 people wanna go first at same time, that is when accident occur!

oklor

Alfrescian
Loyal
The Stomper should quit whining and go to somewhere like Bangkok and Malaysia to experience the traffic there.

HTOLAS

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Sorry, but what is the road tax in Thailand and Malaysia? How much are their ministers paid?

The Stomper should quit whining and go to somewhere like Bangkok and Malaysia to experience the traffic there.

oklor

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sorry, but what is the road tax in Thailand and Malaysia? How much are their ministers paid?

Sorry Htolas, i am not exactly sure how much is their road tax and ministers are paid. I do know it is lower than SG.
Maybe you can enlighten a less knowledgeable person like me?:smile:

I guess the point that you want to drive across is, the more someone get paid or pay for something, A better quality of "service" is expected. Correct me if i am wrong. :confused:
In any case i don't want to stray too much into a different direction. My focus is mainly on the Stomper.

I feel that if the stomper is unhappy, he should experience driving in Bangkok/Malaysia or some other cities and see how different it is from SG. He will definitely appreciate driving in SG and maybe, he can become happier and not get frustrated so easily by these unhappy incidents that happen on the road.

That is just my opinion. No offense to anyone:smile: