• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

21yo virgin and her birthday cake.

LITTLEREDDOT

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
2 different groups you talking about here.
The sluts are trying to be themselves, feminists should mind their own business and take care of their yeast infections.

True, two different groups.
Instead of just going after men, feminists should also go after their own gender: these sluts, and lecture them on proprietary and sexual harassment.
Otherwise, double standards: men cannot sexually harass, but women can allow themselves to be sexually harassed.

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
True, two different groups.
Instead of just going after men, feminists should also go after their own gender: these sluts, and lecture them on proprietary and sexual harassment.
Otherwise, double standards: men cannot sexually harass, but women can allow themselves to be sexually harassed.
Feminists are man haters, cunts who were either rejected or fucked and dumped. These bitter sorry cunts make it their life mission that other women can't have joy in between their legs.

knnccb

Alfrescian
Loyal
Curry cake. I will wet my hands with curry and slap her cheebye hard.

12w0g866i3rz.png