• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

21 December 2012 - NEW Message from the Star Nations

god_zeus

Alfrescian
Loyal
21 December 2012 - NEW Message from the Star Nations

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/CPriixJ6_Ms" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Dreamer1

Alfrescian
Loyal
Brother god_zeus,thank you for the message,may more brothers and sisters get this message,God bless,amen,the local time is 11.30am 22 Dec 2012,Singapore ,HK,Taiwan & China time

Dreamer1

Alfrescian
Loyal
In response to some of your questions I have asked and received t his info from Ac Tah. Yes it will be good to gather at known energetic zones to do your meditation, ceremony and intentional work for peace.

Don't stress about this 8 minute peak energy time. Ac Tah says that due to the Earth shifting its axis the time calculation will be affected. He said even a slight shift will have a measurable affect. But he is still estimating mid day on the 22nd however he will be working with us in the Yucatan from the 20-23 of Dec. Day and night. Details covered in Yucatan section of this email.

Some people have asked if only the region he mentioned in his talk will be affected.( S. USA , Mexico, Central Am) Ac Tah has explained that this region will receive the beam first and strongest and then it will expand and wrap around the planet so every area will get the effects of it.

He has indicated that prefered instruments would be wind such as digirido, whistles and the like and also crystal bowls, chimes. My understanding from what he has said is that the digirido vibration is of particular importance for capturing and maintaining the incoming energy. This has been of interest to Mai and I as there has been an amazing response to Ac Tah's messages from Australia in the form of vibration sound teaching, book and pendant orders and general inquires.

I would prefer to be posting Ac Tah's direct words on all of this but I needed to get some thing out as I know that many of you are making arrangements for your alignment events. Ac Tah has said in response to questions that the Mirror of Orion labyrinth would be the best one to incorporate in your event if you are wanting to do a labyrinth. Instructions on building that labyrinth are in this email also.

I believe that the magnetic movements that are posted on www.actah2012.com media page and youtube ( ac tah magnetic movements) will be one of the unifying activities for the alignment. He has said that people should be doing those movements now, everyday to prepare themselves for the 20- 21-22nd and to do them during those days.

Watch your email boxes as I will send out a specific email when I get from Ac Tah his message to you about the alignment.

2. Events in the Yucatan Mexico With Ac Tah

http://campaign.r20.constantcontact...j9T0wDlFkD-UQW5gR_X49YMl-4CyqOUHxSOPesIUfwI=#

Dreamer1

Alfrescian
Loyal
The manuscript of survival – part 238
by Aisha North

As each day goes by, the intensity will magnify in such a way that many of you will have a hard time keeping up with the pace. That is, it will feel like you have a hard time keeping up, or rather, your physical body will. But please rest assured that no one is being left behind here, and even if you at times feel like you are indeed struggling mightily to keep up the pace, you are not lagging in any way. For this time, it is not you setting the pace anymore. For as you have all entered this vortice of change, it is the pull of gravity into this deep wormhole that is pulling at you, and it is doing so at a set pace. So you are all being transported through this portal, whether you feel you are actively taking part in it or not.

So just try to stay calm and centered, and have compassion with yourself as this pulling and squeezing will have some rather intense side effects on many of you. Again, we remind you that you will not be harmed in any way by this, and even if your body seems ready to call it quits at any time, it have been designed to take all the stress it will be subjected to in this period. Remember, you have been well prepared for this, and like those astronauts spending months and even years preparing for their first sojourn into space, so too have you been well prepared to withstand whatever stands ahead of you on this journey through the vortice and over to the other side.

So stay calm, as we once again remind you that all is well, and that you are all exactly where you are meant to be. So set your mind at rest, and give yourself the care and comfort you need in order to make this journey as endurable as possible. For we know it is not always pleasant, but it is not done with malice, only with all of the love you could ever want. For you are indeed pioneers, and you are also going into this on behalf of us all, so we will do all that we can in order to ensure that you will be able to look back on this period and say ”I did it, and so did millions of others, and together, we changed not only the world that we live in, but we also helped the rest of Creation to attain the brilliance it shines with today.”

So again, we leave you with these words that you know so well by now: you are the bravest of the brave, the strongest of them all, and you will succeed in an endeavor that is of a magnitude hitherto unseen anywhere in Creation. We thank you and salute you all once again, as we say our goodbyes for now, and leave you to continue on this journey for one more day. That is all for now, we leave.

M8SSL0TS

Alfrescian
Loyal
maybe we will see Buddha, Jesus, Mohammad, Ganesh and all the gods and demigods hold hand in hand and smile at you human beings!

Dreamer1

Alfrescian
Loyal
2012 - MAYAN PROPHECY AND THE SHIFT OF THE AGES
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ERk-O5BOQRE-4.11 minutes
A FREE FULL LENGTH MOVIE
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5wMQz7vziMA
“If you're interested in 2012, this would be the ONE film I would recommend.”
“Interesting and easy to watch.”
“Very enjoyable, well researched and educating film, entertaining too.”
“This is a "must see" for everyone interested in the Mayan prophecies.“
Amazon.com Reviews