• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

2022 EFL Playoff Final - Huddersfield Town vs Nottingham Forest

Bad New Brown

Alfrescian
Loyal
This is an important match for the third club in the Championships to gain promotion to the Premier League

Nottingham Forest to win the play-off trophy :tongue:

Any Forest fans here ?

dredd

Alfrescian
Loyal
I remember this guy called Pierre Van Hoojdoonk who played for NF. Great goalscorer but he had some dispute with the club and its players. After he scored a goal, no one went to congratulate him. :roflmao:

Bad New Brown

Alfrescian
Loyal
I remember this guy called Pierre Van Hoojdoonk who played for NF. Great goalscorer but he had some dispute with the club and its players. After he scored a goal, no one went to congratulate him. :roflmao:

Yes he won the Football League First Division with Forest and UEFA Cup with Feyenoord

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Yeah I remember he refused to play and after the club sold his strike partner. When Van hoojdoonk resumed playing and scored a goal, the post match interviewer asked if he felt he had "made amends". The asshole snapped back " what do you mean? I don't like your question".

In the 90s this was shocking behaviour by EPL players. I suspect it's not such a big deal anymore today