• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat 2021: Miss Hong Kong Final And My Pick Is No11 To Win.

Talking Donkey

Alfrescian (S)
The Miss Hong Kong pageant tomorrow is probably the most watched beauty contest among the Chinese community. many of the past winners or runners up became tv or movie stars and the lucky ones married sons of rich tycoon to become tai tai whilst some married to popular actor which is why many gals in HK is eyeing this crowning glory. The elimination round has been completed and the 20 finalists were unveiled yesterday.
This year looks to be a very open contest, it is very hard to pick the winner compared to when I can easily pick a winning filly or mare at the parade ring before the race.
These two-legged fillies are harder to pick and I have always picked the wrong one, my wife is smarter she is always spot on in these beauty contests. Nevertheless, I've do some analysis and my pick to win this year Miss Hong Kong is filly number 11.
what is your pick for this year?

Past Winners.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
1629525862058.png

I want to eat this one.