• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

2020 - Personal interview with TCJ - 'I want to be remembered as a good father, good husband...'

Hightech88

Alfrescian
Loyal
1:50..:
Q: At the end of your life, what would you wish to be remembered for?
TCJ: A good father, a good husband, a good son...

Should give him a special award on hypocrisy for Best Talk Cock King of PAP.

gongjiaoway.jpg

Attachments

• 1689900396807.jpeg
    1689900396807.jpeg
    8.7 KB · Views: 56
Last edited:

millim6868

Alfrescian
Loyal
Lol, a joker, fuck around still said this , I think this clh is not the only mp fucking around,maybe whole pap is fucking each other around ,including the snakes,hope more whistle blower reveal them

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
It's a general rule of thumb: beware of those who do plenty of overt virtue signalling. You might know a few of these people in real life. :wink:

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
1:50..:
TCJ: A good father, a good husband, a good son...

Should give him a special award on hypocrisy for Best Talk Cock King of PAP.

gongjiaoway.jpg
NSF liability damage his fair skin complexion.... Chinese are fair skin complexion type better than amdk...

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
Q) What's the most embarrassing thing you have done in parliament?

Lol.... well well.... we will never know for sure what goes on behind closed doors now do we?

ftan42

Alfrescian
Loyal
if interviewed and ask the same question again
TCJ:

LexLuthor

Alfrescian
Loyal
If he was half as capable as GKS, I wouldn't care about his extra-marital affairs. And I would have wanted him to stay in the Cabinet. :thumbsup:

The difference between GKS and TCJ is not just about level of competence. More importantly, GKS had never pretended that he was a staunched Christian or a loving husband. TCJ misrepresented himself to the voters, in particular the female voters, and that is what matters, not the extra-marital affairs.:cautious:

Eisenhut

Alfrescian
Loyal
How many kids dream to have a Alpha stud father like TCJ as role Model! Earn $ ,fk around even at 54 yr old!