• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

200,000 Indian nationals in Singapore

cooleo

Alfrescian
Loyal
Some famous words:

The only good Indian is a dead Indian.

Can't remember who said that.

Pure insight. I wonder if anyone can recount the tale of what one should do if he encounter both a snake and a keling at same time.

jacobsgoh

Alfrescian
Loyal
It is like releasing captive animals into the wild to tilt the balance of eco-system and create havoc in a peaceful environment we called home. PAP is nuts!! Too self-confident and arrogant thinking that Singaporeans can be bullied and still won't vote them out. We shall see!

What if lky's son's govt is wise enough to give citizenships to those FTs, surely those new Leetizens would be grateful and obliged to, honourably vote for the family's clan as a return favor- And i think that is still Leegal.

kitelover3112

Alfrescian
Loyal
One is an aberration. You need to dig deeper. Take a look at Ah Beng. 90% of Ah Bengs as you know have Angmo names and have an inferiority complex. If you want to piss an Ah Beng, just call him by his Chinese name. To make things worse Chinese women all want to be with angmoh. Poor Ah Beng is stuck with PRC hos and mail order brides from Vietnam. :biggrin:

Quite true... I have a few Chinese colleagues who hate to be called by their Hanyu Pinyin / dialect names. One even got married to a Northern Indian (he's fair). Maybe the percentage you gave is a bit too much but you still have a fair and valid point. http://tinyurI.com/27gj6uk

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
From what I see there should be more than 300k Indian in Singapore. To make the matter worst. There wife/mother anyhow cross the road/illegall crossing with baby/kids in their arm
How I know they from India because they wearing old sari like in India now modern Singapoean Indian dont even wear sari only when Deepavali.

Actually, I was thinking that too. The report refers to only Indian nationals that make up the 200,000. Not included are the nationals from Bangladesh and Sri Lanka and even pakistan. They are indistinguishable from Indians at first glance. If you add all these 3 or 4 countries up, I think for sure over 400,000 of indian origin. Than you add in the native indian race and indians from Malaysia, and you have probably close to 3/4 million thambis in singapore.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Quite true... I have a few Chinese colleagues who hate to be called by their Hanyu Pinyin / dialect names. One even got married to a Northern Indian (he's fair). Maybe the percentage you gave is a bit too much but you still have a fair and valid point. http://tinyurI.com/27gj6uk

opps i think this keling yellow ppl would be so pissed when he reads this. That is cos keling males especially hate to see keling women with men from another race.

ps chinese are fair what. Those dark and tanned skinned ones tend to go under the sun a lot.

Watchman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Serial lift robber arrested

pc_large_image.jpg

ChannelNewsasia.com - 15 hrs 57 mins ago
SINGAPORE : Police have arrested a 54-year-old man who is believed to be responsible for a series of lift robberies committed in the Sembawang Estate.
The victims were women aged between 45 and 62.
In these cases, the suspect had robbed the victims at knife point and made off with jewellery amounting to about $4000 in total.
Police had a breakthrough last Friday, when officers from Ang Mo Kio Police Division who were staking out the place spotted an Indian man tailing an elderly female Chinese along Sembawang Drive.
The officers moved in on the man and conducted a search.
A knife was found in his possession and he was arrested.
The suspect will be charged in Court Saturday for armed robbery.
If convicted, he faces a jail term of up to 14 years and shall be liable for caning of not less than 12 strokes of the cane.