• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

$2 million wedding dinner at RWS !!!

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
By Lim Yi Han

For the first time ever, 8ha S.E.A. Aquarium in Resorts World Sentosa was the venue for a wedding.

The pricetag? A cool $2 million, which includes a $1.2 million Lamborghini as a wedding gift for the lucky couple.

Dato Tan Eng Boon, a real estate developer from Malaysia, had booked the viewing gallery of the aquarium last Saturday evening for his son Edwin Tan's wedding, reported Chinese evening daily Lianhe Wanbao.

Some 262 guests attended the extravagant affair, and were reportedly told not to give wedding gifts or red packets.

AquaWedding2509e.jpg

AquaWeddingTwo2509e.jpg

AquaWeddingFive2509e.jpg

AquaWeddingFour2509e.jpg

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Why no sinkapore tycoons doing that? RWS needs Mudland tycoons to give them business? Maybe he knows the Lim family and got discount leh.

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
some people are just lucky people. i didn't know the Aquarium can be booked for such a function? Must have cost the couple a bomb.Anyway, father paid for everything. Lucky son!!!

How many of you are so lucky to have such a rich and wealthy and generous father?

When I attended a wedding dinner recently, many guests thought that it was the bridegroom's father who was getting married. He behaved as if he was the bridegroom!!!! Giving lengthy speeches and yam seng to all his friends/NS buddies.....damned comical! The wedding couple was very quiet, low profile and subdued. The father dressed better than the groom!!!!!!!!!

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
some people are just lucky people. i didn't know the Aquarium can be booked for such a function? Must have cost the couple a bomb.Anyway, father paid for everything. Lucky son!!!

He probably knows the Lim ...so, anything also can. Mudland rich Chinese stick together one. They have to, otherwise the UMNOpigs will eat them up one by one.

How many of you are so lucky to have such a rich and wealthy and generous father?
LHL and the Lees.

When I attended a wedding dinner recently, many guests thought that it was the bridegroom's father who was getting married. He behaved as if he was the bridegroom!!!! Giving lengthy speeches and yam seng to all his friends/NS buddies.....damned comical! The wedding couple was very quiet, low profile and subdued. The father dressed better than the groom!!!!!!!!!
You need to stop hanging out with wierdos.

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Why no sinkapore tycoons doing that? RWS needs Mudland tycoons to give them business? Maybe he knows the Lim family and got discount leh.

You know why buddy? Sinkies have no bloody creativity and idea. That's why also so many positions are filled by Chinese from Malaysia including our politicians and judiciary.

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Exotic locations, celebrity performances and high profile invitees are just some of the highlights of what we call a 'big fat Indian wedding'. Each billionaire spends more money than the other so that their marriage is the most talked about. These expensive weddings are also a way of showing social status and power...

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
the bride qio tio gu lan liao....bank clerk become tai tai...maybe her abalone very juicy.

The abalone must be top grade FRESH!...come with a warranty, that it had not been "eaten" before..Is the son & wifely based here?? the lambo must have cost a bomb in COE...

No wonder our government see these "jiu hoo kia"...& " In Nee Kia"...they "lau nuar"...in Mandarin " Yeow Qing Shu"...:rolleyes: SINgaporeans , the government, "see no UP!".:biggrin:

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Exotic locations, celebrity performances and high profile invitees are just some of the highlights of what we call a 'big fat Indian wedding'. Each billionaire spends more money than the other so that their marriage is the most talked about. These expensive weddings are also a way of showing social status and power...

Your wedding ...you had getai? :biggrin:

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You know why buddy? Sinkies have no bloody creativity and idea. That's why also so many positions are filled by Chinese from Malaysia including our politicians and judiciary.

After this batch of M'sian Chinese meets the creator, sinkapore how?

watchman8

Alfrescian
Loyal

Many places can be booked for private function, even the entire Disneyland. Some can even book istana.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Peanuts compared to ah neh tycoon's wedding

Who cares? It's not the money spent but how classy it is no matter how much more money is spent on a shit skin's wedding it will still be classless with rude shit skins and let's be honest if this wedding had more money spent compared to a shit skin's wedding you would be using some other excuse maybe even make up one like oh it's a crappy wedding cos they are chinese. :rolleyes:

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Yucks classless and let's be honest i am pointing out the double standards cos all you need to do is change indian to chinese and suddenly ppl's opinions will change. Indian billionaire held with extravangence oh it's nice blah blah, if chinese billionaire did it oh what a waste of money etc.