• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

2 million Indonesians in Jakarta came out in support of Palestine

searcher1

Alfrescian
Loyal
Indonesia can open their border & accept the Palestinian refugee, but no guarantee Hamas will also slip in with them

bigozt

Alfrescian
Loyal
I still remember the Indon Chinese fleeing in '97. With fear and apprehension they come with envelopes of cash to my bank branch to open accounts. They came straight
to Raffles Place after getting off ferry at WTC. The hypocrisy of Indon.

nabeifuckpap

Alfrescian
Loyal
Indonesia LOL, had some of their rich white people studying in my secondary school many years ago, after O levels all go back Indo, waste of SG resources

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
I still remember the Indon Chinese fleeing in '97. With fear and apprehension they come with envelopes of cash to my bank branch to open accounts. They came straight
to Raffles Place after getting off ferry at WTC. The hypocrisy of Indon.
Thsts because chinese allegiance more to sinkie than indonesua. Sabotage indonesian economy. Tax evasion. Money kept in sinkie rather than jakarta.

orh mee suah

Alfrescian
Loyal
The protests serve no purpose at all.
IDF has already identified the Indonesian Hospital in Gaza as one of the many buildings with underground command-and-control center and rocket launch pads close by.
The Indonesian funders are not innocent after all.