• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious $2 Michelin Soya Sauce Chicken Rice Selling For $2M! Wants To Be Sinkie KFC!

gongkia

Alfrescian
Loyal
There are a few soya sauce chicken rice in the neighbourhood food centres I tried not bad and maybe better, I think this chinatown stall is overrated. Perhaps $2/plate is the selling point.

Kuailan

Alfrescian
Loyal
Delusional Brainwashed or Gong Kias?

This stupid ass hole is sticking out like a Sore Thumb, asking for $2million
the IRAs will be looking into his case now, once the deal is done, IRAS investigation will begun!! just look at the few examples:

Ang Mo Kio Curry Puff brag that he sold thousand cuff a day
when his income return show a great deal of differences, he was send to
Changi Villa for Holiday free food and lodging!! I think 3 weeks Holiday!

Lee Kay was recently published in Shitty Times sold for $4 million both husband and wife was send to Changi Villa Moon Crescent for Holiday!@! For cheating income tax!

Victor Tan ACCS was name Young Enterpreneur of the Year, following that
he was charged for Cheating Nokia he was sentence to 4 yrs 8 months holiday in Changi Chalet..He was over exposed so much so its stick out like a Sore Thumb IRAs investigate into ACCS!!

More....