• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

2 ji bye local indian family in seng kang

• Thread starter Deleted member 105665
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 105665

fren told me there are 2 ji bye local indian family living same level and fren only bounce basketball to break the genuine leather up and very soflty plus put a thick piece of cloth on floor with 8 carpets on it so its very soft already but the fucking ji bye lan Jiao local indian wife from opposite end said excuse me, fucking hell tell her go fuck spider lah like what my sergeants and platoon commanders used to scold us in sbmt, she live so far yet can hear meh, fren said must be the direct opposite local indian family msg her to say, really no balls to face my fren and say meh, always smell my fren backside my fren go in then they dar come out like a tortoise, and they will check if fren on bathroom light then they will come out throw rubbish or go out, really bor ji lan and why scare if not guilty of making noise? further, fren say these local indian family always invite frens to house and use outside area creating din and noise to all neighbors, so they can make so much noise and others cannot who they think they are, if they think they like alfresco then should go work harder make more money and buy landed property with garden, cant even afford to book the common area in void deck from town council to use as function because cant afford it so want to use free area outside corridor, cheapskate man, tell fren next time they make noise just return same words EXCUSE ME then call police be sure to capture their noise in video. wake up lah bloody ji bye lan Jiao lang, tell fren don't be afraid, we brothers all behind you support you in any and all ways and our ancestors from china will also protect you, these 2 families sure will meet with retribution as karma will come to them

Last edited by a moderator: