• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

2 Desi called 43yo Retired Sinkie a Chinese pig, Wuhan virus..

Valium

Alfrescian
Loyal
20200502_104804.jpg

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
KNN this leetired sinkie do have common attributes as gan shiok bin in that gan shiok bin also leetired around 43yo and rike to make polis leeport KNN also were the 2 desi selling their smelly cunt at 3am KNN

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
Anybody wants to bet if those 2 black pussies will be caught?
KNN my uncle think if the 2 black cunt smart enough to hide their cunt at home then they won't be caught KNN probably polis will only make normal prowling attempts at sell cunt hours 12 to 4am but they rikely won't perform specific attempt to catch the cunt KNN

bobby

Alfrescian
Loyal
Shocking news indeed...the mata signature very easy to forge...and Station Inspector Kevin reports to m&d Staff Sgt Mohammad.

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
KNN this leetired sinkie do have common attributes as gan shiok bin in that gan shiok bin also leetired around 43yo and rike to make polis leeport KNN also were the 2 desi selling their smelly cunt at 3am KNN
KNN thanks for the proof KNN indeed another gan shiok bin KNN see everyone my uncle seldom make mistake in assessment gai KNN

Devil Within

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
No use submitting a police report as no action would be taken. It would just be shoved into cold case files unless your surname is Lee or holding special position in PAP gov.

myfoot123

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Plenty of elderly people are seen behaving like an idiot. I saw an old fat Indian man walking in the street without his mask this morning. I hope he donated SGD1000 to the reserve.

Valium

Alfrescian
Loyal
Plenty of elderly people are seen behaving like an idiot. I saw an old fat Indian man walking in the street without his mask this morning. I hope he donated SGD1000 to the reserve.

You should call him an Indian black pig.