• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious 2.5 yrs more to next GE, succession plan will be implemented soon

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
we have a bunch of delusional morons basically majority of sinkies who dunno who they are,trying to pretend to be a world class first world civilisation but with third world mentality and third world trash.the hardware and infrastructure and economy is already there but internally,psychologically,philosophically and emotionally we have not yet developed from the start.

i dunno whats wrong with the chink race,but we seems to be emotionally stunted like a child,probably scarred from the LKY days,and we try to cover up our internal deficiencies and insecurities by endlessly pursuing achievement,monetary pursuit and status and "dignity".

we have lost our soul,identity and culture and try to replace it with endless money making,paper chasing and consumerism,like a gambling addict whose lost all sense of reality and is constantly fixated on the next

Last edited:

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
we have a bunch of delusional morons basically majority of sinkies who dunno who they are,trying to pretend to be a world class first world civilisation but with third world mentality and third world trash.the hardware and infrastructure and economy is already there but internally,psychologically,philosophically and emotionally we have not yet developed from the start.

we have lost our soul,identity and culture and try to replace it with endless money making,paper chasing and consumerism,like a gambling addict whose lost all sense of reality and is constantly fixated on the next

Actually sinkies never lose any soul or what like. They just stayed the same while the infrastructure got better.

jw5

Loyal
Actually sinkies never lose any soul or what like. They just stayed the same while the infrastructure got better.

Sinkies became more impressionable and easily manipulated as time went by, because they were also influenced by their parents. You should know. :rolleyes:

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
Sinkies became more impressionable and easily manipulated as time went by, because they were also influenced by their parents. You should know. :rolleyes:

Yeah I became a deluded Faggot. So hard to be faggot and join the club. :(

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

i blame LKY.sinkies were never given time to develop and mature and to form their own identity and culture,thats why we have immature leaders like PM Lee and the rest of the clowns in the parliament.or maybe u are right,theres nothing in sinkies to mature or develop,still theres no need to go about making the sinkie race extinct just to prove something to the world.

jw5

Loyal
i blame LKY.sinkies were never given time to develop and mature and to form their own identity and culture,thats why we have immature leaders like PM Lee and the rest of the clowns in the parliament.or maybe u are right,theres nothing in sinkies to mature or develop,still theres no need to go about making the sinkie race extinct just to prove something to the world.

The problems started when his peers and comrades at that time allowed him to dominate.

mahjongking

Alfrescian
Loyal
Jiakliaobees replacing chobolans.

what the fuck have they done except keep thinking more ways to screw the citizens?

like someone said, we deserved the govt we voted for, pity the 30% who have to put up with this shit year after year after year….

jw5

Loyal
what the fuck have they done except keep thinking more ways to screw the citizens?

like someone said, we deserved the govt we voted for, pity the 30% who have to put up with this shit year after year after year….

Well, they have managed to "convince" the majority year after year. That's the price you have to pay for having impressionable and easily manipulated people around you.

borom

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
When a govt can increase water prices by 30% without any protest , anything can happen.
So many examples, cannot withdraw full CPF at 55, hepatitis death(SGH), tagalog as main language heard in MRT, ect2
People say Australia has more sheep than people, I disagree-there is one island where 70% of the people are like sheep.

jw5

Loyal
When a govt can increase water prices by 30% without any protest , anything can happen.
So many examples, cannot withdraw full CPF at 55, hepatitis death(SGH), tagalog as main language heard in MRT, ect2
People say Australia has more sheep than people, I disagree-there is one island where 70% of the people are like sheep.

Not all the 70% are sheep. Some of them are as cunning and manipulative as their masters.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
I wonder what political manoeuvring is needed when we all know the oppies have no chance of unseating PAP.

The oppies may have no chance of unseating the PAP, but if they don't do concentrated manoeuvring, its possible to have 30 plus oppo MPs in Parliament, this will be as close to a disaster as it can get for the PAP without them losing the elections. They have not unseated the PAP, but 30 oppos MP would scare the shit out of the PAP. They do not want this, they will do anything they can to kepp 100% of the seats for themselves.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
If there is really going to be a 3rd generation of Leedership, and Sinkees are dumb enough to allow it without any questions, then we really are fucked as a country.

I think it will happen. But the interesting thing is who is HOngyi? No one knows. His father does not talk about him. In fact, his yeh yeh mentioned more about him that his own father. In this age of social media and the internet, no school mates, NS mates, co-workers, etc. have mentioned any personal anecdotes on him at all? I fine that incredible. There are lots of people who met Gay Loong before he became BG and PM, and there are many stories mentioned about him. Even some people in this forum have met hi personally. There is a picture out there on his personality, intelligence, social IQ, etc. But nothing on Hongyi at all? Is the IDA so powerful as to block all posts, twitters, and blogs on him? Does he follow the PAP way? Is he an authoritarian? Did he really want the job? etc. so many questions and no answers.

Qantas

Alfrescian
Loyal
I think it will happen. But the interesting thing is who is HOngyi? No one knows. His father does not talk about him. In fact, his yeh yeh mentioned more about him that his own father. In this age of social media and the internet, no school mates, NS mates, co-workers, etc. have mentioned any personal anecdotes on him at all? I fine that incredible. There are lots of people who met Gay Loong before he became BG and PM, and there are many stories mentioned about him. Even some people in this forum have met hi personally. There is a picture out there on his personality, intelligence, social IQ, etc. But nothing on Hongyi at all? Is the IDA so powerful as to block all posts, twitters, and blogs on him? Does he follow the PAP way? Is he an authoritarian? Did he really want the job? etc. so many questions and no answers.

Nothing was mentioned of Kim Jong Un too when HE succeeded his father Kim Jong Il :(

McDonaldsKid

Alfrescian
Loyal

Maybe he is not keen at all to be a PM. He might be more strong-willed than his dad and wants to follow his own dreams and ambitions rather than shoehorned into something he doesnt want to be in.

Speculating here, with absolutely no basis as I am not an insider, but could it be LHL and HC are still working on getting him into the family business? Obviously they are not successful now but once the media starts talking about LHL's family then we know that he has been convinced. The deadline could be the next anniversary of LKY's passing with Hong Yi giving an interview.

As I said, speculative at best.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
Nothing was mentioned of Kim Jong Un too when HE succeeded his father Kim Jong Il :(

This is true, but Old Fart paved the way for Gay Loong personally. I would think
that Gay Loong would do the same for Hong Yi.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
Maybe he is not keen at all to be a PM. He might be more strong-willed than his dad and wants to follow his own dreams and ambitions rather than shoehorned into something he doesnt want to be in.

Speculating here, with absolutely no basis as I am not an insider, but could it be LHL and HC are still working on getting him into the family business? Obviously they are not successful now but once the media starts talking about LHL's family then we know that he has been convinced. The deadline could be the next anniversary of LKY's passing with Hong Yi giving an interview.

As I said, speculative at best.

I think that its all negotiations on the finer points of the contract. the main deal is done. He will be the PM, maybe not the next one because they need a bench warmer for the sake of appearances and to deflect nepotism critics. Rather, it will be how much he needs to do and what will be taken over by underlings. U can see the role that his father Gay Loong has been taking. No one knows what new policies and strategies can be credited to him.

McDonaldsKid

Alfrescian
Loyal
Like I said, if we allow him to be PM with barely a whimper then Singapore as a country is fucked.

Which other country has 3 generations from the same family has leaders?

Besides North Korea. *Gulp*

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal
Just when you thought it was finalee over, out comes another familee getting ready for the throne.