• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat 1983/4:Probaly One Of The Most Shameful Epsiodes I've Ever Seen.

Talking Donkey

Alfrescian (S)
serious.jpg

Back in the 80s our government has got no shame at all trying to be a matchmaker and a lousy one at that..a survey was conducted and the government was worried that children of hawkers/trishaw riders/roadsweepers etc..are getting married to each other in droves and the later like their parents breed like rabbits.This cant carry on and the government decide to kaypoh and step in.
A task force team of expert or sexpert was form to nail this problem and came it out with this brilliant idea call social developement unit(SDU).The government appointed Dr Eileen Aw to head this funded SDU to organism under the peoples assn/civil clubs many fucntions/partys/camping etc exclusively only for graduates(psle /vitb/sec1 can get lost) so that they can meet fall in love and live happily ever after.
in lky own words he told the graduates go procreate in 25yrs time there will be 4 graduates to 1 uneducated psle/vitb if not our level of competence will decline,our economy will falter,our administration will suffer and society will decline.

undesirable_zpse81b37e9.jpg

Alamak after many months of organism function/partys/camping etc the chilldren of hawkers,cabbies,bus drivers etc getting married and breed like rabbits still outnumber the graduates 10 to 1 and the and the SDU came a plan B..get all A level and O level throw them all in with the graduates sure to win this time and so all A/O level are very welcome to be the part of the matchmaking masterpiece.(psle/vitb/sec2 sorry hor).

thais.jpg

And months later again the psle/vitb cert holders got married and this time win by a bigger margin.
finally the government after spending so much $ and effort throw in the towel and disbanded the SDU for good and came out with this shameful incentives for psle/vitb/sec3 married couples.

20180305_232243-1_1520264807408 (1).jpg

Frankly most of my friends are hawkers/drivers/bookies/runners and their children turn out to be the most handsome/prettiest and smartest in spore and as for me with like my parents with only a psle level i am one of the most handsomest and smartest with pretty girls chasing after me back then..lol

shittypore

Alfrescian
Loyal
Those sign up were all Single, Desperate and Unwanted. Like a vehicle whose COE has expired. Good looking Guys need not bring the cow home tos days. Lky wanted to play GOD.

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
my uncle say those sexpert was not expert enough. he say they should promote orgies among graduates to increase 100x graduates instead of 1:4.

batman1

Alfrescian
Loyal
Singapore is NOT a place for pleasant family life.The extremely high costs of living is not conducive to marriage and happy family.

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
And that was the year was PAP last honest GE before they change to GRC GE.

That 4 years shd hv shed blood on the ground to fight PAP to death from changing GE.

In 1992 PAP bully yr CPF keep the money to themselves and pay back peanuts to you.

In 1992 PAP open legs wide open for ah nehs to steal your jobs.

See. Sinkies deserved they hv a weak incompetent PM leader today.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
And that was the year was PAP last honest GE before they change to GRC GE.

That 4 years shd hv shed blood on the ground to fight PAP to death from changing GE.

In 1992 PAP bully yr CPF keep the money to themselves and pay back peanuts to you.

In 1992 PAP open legs wide open for ah nehs to steal your jobs.

See. Sinkies deserved they hv a weak incompetent PM leader today.

Wasn't he the FINANCE MINISTER? that we had 40% CPF contribution right? triggered our first RECESSION & then later, as the 'three wise men' ( wooden, KFC Tan & mee siam mm) came up with 'ideas' to improve the economy...one of which was to start the flood of foreigners ti came in to Sinkingpore & 'helped' to create chops! oops!, jobs for Sinkingporeans...& yet..amazing, astonishing, unbelievable & unnatural, they voted for the same shit holes ever since...till now!

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
That recession was a false flag to intimidate Sinkies. Fear of recession means loss of jobs.

Then swiftly move in to create GRC GE.

I was at PAP rally in Clementi sport stadium and see busload of civil servants there. No crowd like oppo rally make LKY lose confident of winning next GE.

To change honest GE to GRC must create false flag recession to push the entry of GRC smoothly.

Evil PAP Empire no better than BE.

Wasn't he the FINANCE MINISTER? that we had 40% CPF contribution right? triggered our first RECESSION & then later, as the 'three wise men' ( wooden, KFC Tan & mee siam mm) came up with 'ideas' to improve the economy...one of which was to start the flood of foreigners ti came in to Sinkingpore & 'helped' to create chops! oops!, jobs for Sinkingporeans...& yet..amazing, astonishing, unbelievable & unnatural, they voted for the same shit holes ever since...till now!

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
That recession was a false flag to intimidate Sinkies. Fear of recession means loss of jobs.

I was at PAP rally in Clementi sport stadium and see busload of civil servants there. No crowd like oppo rally make LKY lose confident of winning next GE.

To change honest GE to GRC must create false flag recession to push the entry of GRC smoothly.

During that period, 'while Rome burns'...civil servants relatives, during meals etc..was 'boasting' of cars they were buying, children going overseas for education, property launches they were attending & remember, one, even had French Cooking class ( this one reported in the newspapers). The relatives part isn't spoken in spite...it really happened during that time, while 'Rome burnt', for they were still being given, pay increment & bonuses.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Was it a false flag?...people were being retrenched...the company I worked for, after the recession, started looking for foreigners to work, with the blessing of ANTS TILL YOU SEE!!. The unionise workers of the company complained to the union, they were ask to 'bite the bullet'..while many were 'being shot'. Told to not to ask for too much or they will be jobless...& company with the 'ants' were opening the back door for foreigners. I Swore, I will never see or join any Union anymore, from that time, till now.