• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

18th 19th and 20th harassment in a row by evil filthy Malaysian Indian criminals

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
8E8B8E4D-DDFB-45CE-9D97-9AE70EFED5C1.jpeg

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
It's just Whatsapp spam. I receive them now and then too.

Make an official complaint here:
https://www.pdpc.gov.sg/complaints-and-reviews/dnc-complaint-form
Didn’t I already post before that I called one Malaysian Chinese loan shark said they are illegal and don’t care about Dnc. And no it’s not just whatsapp spam when there are whistling bully dogs around you everywhere from jb to Spore. It’s a dark world of evil filthy Malaysian Indian and chinese dogs crimes against me.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
@laksaboy did you receive silent phone calls? Or missed calls when you called back people said nobody called? Or weird messages sent to you when you called back said sent wrongly? Or messages from Indian Natasha pretending to be your friend asked you to add WeChat? Not once but multiple times.
@laksaboy did you receive phone calls from people pretending to be agents and buyers interested to buy or rent your house? Not once but multiple times.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
@laksaboy did you receive phone calls from people pretending to be agents and buyers interested to buy or rent your house? Not once but multiple times.

Have you given out your phone number liberally to everyone? For example, using your real phone number doing surveys etc.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
In this dark world there are so many dogs and chickens and sons of chickens pretending to be humble and friendly outside and in front of boss while nasty criminals with no qualms to steal and defame and harass a virgin as slut and chicken here and in front of their colleague.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Have you given out your phone number liberally to everyone? For example, using your real phone number doing surveys etc.
I have been a landlord for years before that with no such harassment that only started after the doxxing crime against me in living in jb thread in 2013 with my person details and accusing me slut whore mistress. I never get to see that post but only realised subsequently when the harassment started.