• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

183 cases on 6 July 20

Baimi

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
SINGAPORE: Singapore reported 183 new COVID-19 infections as of noon on Monday (Jul 6), including 23 cases in the community, the Ministry of Health (MOH) said in a preliminary update.
This brings the national tally to 44,983.

There are three Singaporeans or permanent residents among the new community cases, and 20 work pass holders.
"From our preliminary investigations, of these 23 cases, five were close contacts of earlier cases, and had already been placed on quarantine. Another seven are migrant workers who reside together at a temporary accommodation arranged by their company," said MOH.
The ministry added that these cases were identified from the periodic screening of workers in essential services who are living outside the dormitories, and that some may be past infections.
Epidemiological investigations are ongoing for the other cases.

Advertisement

There were also three imported cases, all of whom had been placed on a stay-home notice upon their arrival in Singapore.
The remaining new cases on Monday are work permit holders residing in foreign worker dormitories, the ministry said.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
How many are actually sick because I don't see the death count moving at all?

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
Enough to not allow physical rallies. :wink:

If Covid-19 was like SARS we'd have at least 10 people dying for every 100 that caught the disease.

However with Covid the whole world keeps adding case counts but the number of people who actually die is infinitesimal in comparison.

I've been saying all along that Covid-19 is no worse than the flu but with there is more and more evidence that shows that it is even LESS lethal than the flu.

Influenza kills up to 600,000 per year even though there is already a vaccine and treatment available. However Covid is rapidly falling behind in the body count. EG in Sweden the numbr of excess deaths is down to a big fat ZERO which means that Covid has not added a single death in the last few weeks.

The virus really is a dead squib. If it was designed in the lab I have to say the designers have not done a very good job.

CPTMiller

Alfrescian
Loyal
If Covid-19 was like SARS we'd have at least 10 people dying for every 100 that caught the disease.

However with Covid the whole world keeps adding case counts but the number of people who actually die is infinitesimal in comparison.

I've been saying all along that Covid-19 is no worse than the flu but with there is more and more evidence that shows that it is even LESS lethal than the flu.

Influenza kills up to 600,000 per year even though there is already a vaccine and treatment available. However Covid is rapidly falling behind in the body count. EG in Sweden the numbr of excess deaths is down to a big fat ZERO which means that Covid has not added a single death in the last few weeks.

The virus really is a dead squib. If it was designed in the lab I have to say the designers have not done a very good job.

Covid19 low risk.
We are safe.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Screwed over the world's economy, provides a convenient excuse to not carry out the trade deal signed earlier this year and puts doubt on a particular president getting re-elected.

Sounds like mission accomplished to me. :wink:

66gT4IN.jpg

eeiEnWh.jpg

kaninabuchaojibye

Alfrescian
Loyal
s
SINGAPORE: Singapore reported 183 new COVID-19 infections as of noon on Monday (Jul 6), including 23 cases in the community, the Ministry of Health (MOH) said in a preliminary update.
This brings the national tally to 44,983.

There are three Singaporeans or permanent residents among the new community cases, and 20 work pass holders.
"From our preliminary investigations, of these 23 cases, five were close contacts of earlier cases, and had already been placed on quarantine. Another seven are migrant workers who reside together at a temporary accommodation arranged by their company," said MOH.
The ministry added that these cases were identified from the periodic screening of workers in essential services who are living outside the dormitories, and that some may be past infections.
Epidemiological investigations are ongoing for the other cases.

Advertisement

There were also three imported cases, all of whom had been placed on a stay-home notice upon their arrival in Singapore.
The remaining new cases on Monday are work permit holders residing in foreign worker dormitories, the ministry said.
see ah neh or foreigners better siam far far ok
don't say i never warn you