• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

17 people share three-room flat

myo539

Alfrescian
Loyal
17 people share three-room flat

For the past year, cleaning supervisor Azman Mohd has been sharing an Interim Rental Housing (IRH) flat with another family.

Altogether, there are 17 people living in the sparsely furnished three-room flat in Block 46, Bedok South Avenue 3.

The 33-year-old shares the space with his wife and nine children. His co-residents are a family of six........

Rest of Article (with picture):
http://www.tnp.sg/content/17-people-share-three-room-flat

33 years old man with 9 children and renting a flat.
Very prolific. Does Singapore suffer from a population growth problem?

myo539

Alfrescian
Loyal
suffer from PAP rule ?

No lah, without PAP rule this family may be camping out in Changi beach and the children school-less and loitering in the streets. Who knows, the man might have earlier sold his four-room flat at a huge profit. Moreover he is working as a Supervisor.

May be the WP can give them a condominium if they take over Bedok? I will vote for WP then in the next general election.

The point I am making is that Singaporeans are not under-producing. They can be very productive if they want to, and solve our population problem. Just as there is an income gap, there is also a huge gap between the "producers" and the "non-producers".

Cestbon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
No money still want to have so many children. At least half of the children will grow up to be useless.

The_Hypocrite

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I really do not see the logic, he is not high income and have 9 kids. No economic foundation have soo many kids for wat? That is socially irresponsible. LKY was soo right to start the 'stop at 2 policy'. This policy have been removed and see what happen? The unworthy breed like rabbits and the working people have to spend resources to up keep them. That is why many People hate PAP but they are afraid the opposition will come up with left wing liberal welfare policies that benefits the poor at the expense pf the middle class.

I_Hate_Pappies

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I really do not see the logic, he is not high income and have 9 kids. No economic foundation have soo many kids for wat? That is socially irresponsible. LKY was soo right to start the 'stop at 2 policy'. This policy have been removed and see what happen? The unworthy breed like rabbits and the working people have to spend resources to up keep them. That is why many People hate PAP but they are afraid the opposition will come up with left wing liberal welfare policies that benefits the poor at the expense pf the middle class.

Yes, we saw what happened. Endless intake of foreign trashes now.

The_Hypocrite

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
PAP has a tendency to be extremist. SO what if the population decrease??? It will find its new equilibrium. Its the rent seeking behaviour that is causing all these problems..They let in all these trashes to enrich the themselves and the oligarchs. Spore have less people etc would not have all these stress.

Yes, we saw what happened. Endless intake of foreign trashes now.

Last edited:

I_Hate_Pappies

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
PAP has a tendency to be extremist. SO what if the population decrease??? It will find its new equilibrium. Its the rent seeking behaviour that is causing all these problems..They let in all these trashes to enrich the themselves and the oligarchs. Spore have less people etc would not have all these stress.

We do have a aging population problem. Our equilibrium has been wrecked by the previous policy.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
stupid fucker thinks like this can get sympathy.......he is actually breaking the law.
HDB will kick him out for packing so many in.....
btw this is not a record.....i know a guy packing 30 FTs into a 4 room flat charging $180-$200 per bed space.....

I_Hate_Pappies

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
stupid fucker thinks like this can get sympathy.......he is actually breaking the law.
HDB will kick him out for packing so many in.....
btw this is not a record.....i know a guy packing 30 FTs into a 4 room flat charging $180-$200 per bed space.....

Yes, i think he has broken the law. Max is 6?

sleaguepunter

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
if i not mistaken, hdb impose a limit of 8 in a 3room flat. then why is hdb renting out a 3 roomer to 17 people? so only hdb can breach safety regulations that itself had set up?:confused:

Fishypie

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Cleaning supervisor has NINE kids? How much is his wage? $12,000/mth?

i used to have a MaLay worker staying in Eunos Cresent, his saLary was $1400/mth.He have 6 kids from his 1st
marriage, they divorced. Next comes his 2nd marriage with a divorcee with 5 kids.ShortLy there-after she gave
birth to another kid.That makes a totaL of 14 in the famiLy.
Best part is, they can survive on sambaL & ikan biLis aLone.How many of us can do it ?..:confused::eek:

Last edited:

borom

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Very sad story-esp when I see that most of the Pinoys here are staying in condos/have both iphone and ipad/eat and shop at Orchard Road.

The malays and pinoys are basically the same race .
Having worked with both races, I find the Pinoys not smarter and in fact have poorer job ethics than the malays.
Just because the Pinoy are willing to fake their papers and bullshit about their abilities/experience many worked as PMET;s here.

Just imagine how the kids in that flat will will feel when they see the foreigners living it up.
Will they just grow up and vote for the pappy or will they do something about it?
This is a festering social problem and a ticking political timebomb.

What's in store for a little dot filled/swamped with low quality cheating/lying imports that steal jobs from more and more unemployed and poorer and poorer locals.

Last edited:

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
i used to have a MaLay worker staying in Eunos Cresent, his saLary was $1400/mth.He have 6 kids from his 1st
marriage, they divorced. Next comes his 2nd marriage with a divorcee with 5 kids.ShortLy there-after she gave
birth to another kid.That makes a totaL of 14 in the famiLy.
Best part is, they can survive on sambaL & ikan biLis aLone.How many of us can do it ?..:confused::eek:

No need to take MRT, pay school fees, pay handphone bills etc?