• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

17,000 cant live without their malls.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I do like to enter malls to watch people, to see which shops went kaput and which ones will replace them. I also like to use their toilets.

Small price to pay.

P.S: Bubble tea can be obtained outside of malls, some of the brands have multiple outlets islandwide. A few are located in a mall but not inside the mall, you can buy directly from the counter outside.

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
I do like to enter malls to watch people, to see which shops went kaput and which ones will replace them. I also like to use their toilets.

Small price to pay.

P.S: Bubble tea can be obtained outside of malls, some of the brands have multiple outlets islandwide. A few are located in a mall but not inside the mall, you can buy directly from the counter outside.

So did you get the vaccine? Sino?

I remember you are anti-vaxx or anti-establishment right?

But pro business and enterprise.

JHolmesJr

Alfrescian
Loyal
I did a final lap at the malls today, wrapping up my involvement with them.
Ive never seen such thin crowds, and this is in comparison to the usual Monday
levels, before these new rules kicked in.

Pro tip: 5-star Hotel toilets are better and infinitely cleaner

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
Based on some of his recent posts, it appears that he is vaxxed. Good for him.

This thing about good or not good. Depends on many factors lah.

If take vaccine then suay suay kena heart failure. Good? No good lah. Suay lor.

If dont take then kena covid then go ICU. Good? No good lah.

No guarantees lah. Human body is quite frail and not totally understood.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
for sinkies, 6.9 k’s are kore and kritical. kopi, kaya kueh, kway, ktv, kongjiaowei, kiaokah, kpkb.

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
for sinkies, 6.9 k’s are kore and kritical. kopi, kaya kueh, kway, ktv, kongjiaowei, kiaokah, kpkb.
This Head Kore 93 skis has good reviews

https://www.evo.com/en-ca/skis/head-kore-93

clone.png

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
So did you get the vaccine? Sino?

I remember you are anti-vaxx or anti-establishment right?

But pro business and enterprise.

Not vaxxed. Not even if you paid me money.

I am not anti vax. I am anti genocide and digital surveillance for medical tyranny... which is what you are witnessing now.

porcaputtana

Alfrescian
Loyal
Not vaxxed. Not even if you paid me money.

I am not anti vax. I am anti genocide and digital surveillance for medical tyranny... which is what you are witnessing now.

people like you ... government won't bother to surveillance you la

They know they won't find anything worthwhile . Your life is too insignificant and meaningless

porcaputtana

Alfrescian
Loyal
what a bunch of spineless turds....zero conviction.
enjoy your bubble tea.

The beauty is, there's no record they were coerced....they signed the consent forms.

https://forums.fuckwarezone.com.sg/...ne-differentiated-measures-announced.6624425/

Exactly . Your followers have seen the light and have abandoned you.

with all your rhetoric and bravado I'd expect your followers to have more grit

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
This thing about good or not good. Depends on many factors lah.

If take vaccine then suay suay kena heart failure. Good? No good lah. Suay lor.

If dont take then kena covid then go ICU. Good? No good lah.

No guarantees lah. Human body is quite frail and not totally understood.
My view is whether a person chooses to get vaxxed or not, good for him. Patient autonomy and individual freedom.:biggrin:

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
Please do not assume people are weak just because you are.
Please do not assume people are flaccid just because you are.
You have to ask him DIRECTLY to find out the truth.
Gotta love you!:biggrin: Bring up my 80-yr old little bro yet again. Your concern touches us (my little bro and me) deeply, and we just want to assure you that we are both fine. Thanks to Pfizer.:thumbsup:

bushtucker

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
More to come... They will succumb to peer pressure, the perceived lack of freedom, and the stigma of being discriminated. #FOMO has overtaken their antivaxxer beliefs.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
To you, malls may be nothing.

To them, malls are like their mother and father.

Don't fuck with their family! :unsure:

worcer

Alfrescian
Loyal
people like you ... government won't bother to surveillance you la

They know they won't find anything worthwhile . Your life is too insignificant and meaningless
Its not about surveillance lah...

This vaccine is 1-2 years made? Actual vaccine takes 10-15 years to properly approved... So u guess lah...

Thats why the drug makers alrdy said u got problem dun ask them... u die ur problem...

And most of those rushed out vaccine all got long term side effects... Look at Tamiflu? Long side effects covered up by drug makers...

And doctors and scientists alrdy said Mrna vaccine now are all leaky vaccine. What is a leaky vaccine?

Meaning with the vaccine, covid still can infect u with a moderate amount... causing the virus to grow inside u without killing u... making u a super spreader without u knowing...

So vaxxed actually spreads covid more than unvaxxed...

Also, taking the vaccine means u dun get serious side effects easily NOW. Means u can get long term covid side effects even after recovering from covid...
Some of these side effects are like ho jing say one kkj cannot stand, or the common heart disease know with the vaccine...