• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

16yo CECA bastard missing, let's hope his corpse be found soon

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Fuck lah, censor the kid's face how to identify him? Political correctness beats common sense once again, since idiots are running the show.

Fuck MustShitNews. As retarded as Mothershit. Clickbait merchants. :rolleyes:

EuYAnSDXIAI-R_m.jpg

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
Last edited:

mahjongking

Alfrescian
Loyal
CB come here waste resources

fucking CECAs and tiongs

jack up the prices of everything
add more shit to our sewage system
add more fake degrees to our once pristine education system
even dare to slap salesgirls
and probably brought along diseases like TB and covid

altogether now,FUCK PAP!!

curryNigger

Alfrescian
Loyal
Poor kid. Kids do dumb shit all the time. Yeah, it does seem that Singaporeans do hate all the india people but not all of them are like that. And besides, I don't think the people who made those comments really had anything against the kid. I've seen WORSE. I've been on imageboards where White people want to exterminate and genocide all non-Whites (they're not totally wrong tbh).

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
I guess we differ on some opinions. But I learnt a lesson that when there are two races in the same piece of land, conflict's gonna happen. It's supposedly the Laws of Nature.

How dare these newly arrived shitskins behave as though they own the place.
I would have their throat slitted and corpse whipped.