• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

16, 18, 23, 25, 29 and 34. 26.

THE_CHANSTER

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The winning numbers of the 14th Toto Hongbao Draw, which comes with a $10 million prize, are out.

The winning numbers are 16, 18, 23, 25, 29 and 34. The additional number is 26.

The draw was held tonight at the new Singapore Pools Building at 210 Middle Road.

Nine new millionaires were minted, as they shared the top prize of $10,022,492. They will each receive $1,113,611.

Who is to say that some of these nine newly minted millionaires were all syndicates, hence diluting the winning proceeds even further.
If the syndicate is made up of say 12 people, each would win approx $93K, barely enough to cover the cost of a COE in the B Category vehicle class.

moolightaffairs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Group 1 winning tickets sold at:
1. Shop N Save Beauty World - 144 Upp Bukit Timah Rd Beauty World Centre #B1-01 (1 QuickPick Ordinary Entry)

2. NTUC FP Telok Blangah - Blk 78A Telok Blangah St 32 #01-01 (1 QuickPick System 7 Entry)

3. Prime Compassvale St - Blk 263 Compassvale St #01-01 (1 QuickPick System 7 Entry)

4. 7-Eleven Foch Road - 27 Foch Rd Hoa Nam Building #01-07/08 (1 QuickPick Ordinary Entry)

5. Li Thoe Trading - Blk 119 Aljunied Ave 2 #01-78 (1 QuickPick System 7 Entry)

6. Singapore Pools 64 Circuit Rd Branch - Blk 64 Circuit Rd #01-355 (1 QuickPick System 7 Entry)

7. 7-Eleven Bedok North - Blk 123 Bedok North St 2 #01-158 (1 System 7 Entry)

8. Cheng Chew Wah Agency - 20 Frankel Terrace (1 QuickPick Ordinary Entry)

9. Singapore Pools Ang Mo Kio N7 Branch - Blk 726 Ang Mo Kio Ave 6 #01-4158 (1 QuickPick Ordinary Entry)

group 1 east side got 4 outlets kena.

myfoot123

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I heard the chances of winning are better via Quick Pick.

Meticulously selecting your lucky numbers has a lower chance of winning.

True, noticed the trend that most ordinary system Quick Pick are 1st price winner. Morale of the story, what is yours is yours, no need to pick or buy more because the numbers are manipulated by govt computer system.

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
True, noticed the trend that most ordinary system Quick Pick are 1st price winner. Morale of the story, what is yours is yours, no need to pick or buy more because the numbers are manipulated by govt computer system.

with that knowledge there are still many punters snaking around to buy
many on wheel chairs too rushing to get the $10 millions
singaporeans are hardcore gamblers
just look at the queues - even ordinary days for ordinary draws at some favourite outlets..

hotbot

Alfrescian
Loyal
just as i expected, my $5 goes to comm chest... i hope so, wonder how much spore pools gave to comm chest, 1% :rolleyes:

btw, did you all notice that there is this shop always kanna 1st or 2nd group draws, at least i'd say 60% to 70% of the draws in a year.

The winning numbers of the 14th Toto Hongbao Draw, which comes with a $10 million prize, are out.

The winning numbers are 16, 18, 23, 25, 29 and 34. The additional number is 26.

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
is it true the numbers ( TOTO and 4D ) are all manipulated by the computer?

the system is created by TKL ?